just a story i once heard...

SeantheLeo

May 7, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello... im new this, and have a story to tell i once heard... 'RemembeR', i heard about it, not saying this story is fact, and that it will be announced at the next World Cup... So let's begin where it starts... in 1882, Jesse Woodson James was in New York with his brother Frank, and his cousin Jesse Robert James the same time Jesse Mason James was killed in Missouri for abusing his wife Zee Mims too much, and causing to much drama while lawmen and bounty hunters were closing in. Because the 2 Jesse cousins looked very close to each other at this timeline, the family lied about the true identity to prevent further harassment on relatives looking for the outlaw... it is known in lore that Jesse Woodson James had an Indian wife in his early years... her name was Maggie Wabasha, granddaughter to a Chief... they had 3 children together...first born daughter named Easter Maggie James(Wabasha)... last known whereabouts of her was in 1924 Tulsa, same year Jesse went to Reunion in Missouri... they also had 2 twin boys... not long after, Jesse married Martha Ann Jolley, the run away daughter to Sterling Jolley and Martha Ann Blackston... after the 1882 drama, they left and was at the Oklahoma Land Run... he purchased land using ( i dont know alias on this)...they lived in Kansas... in Kansas, he used the alias Jeremiah James, and Martha used the alias Martha Jane Presgrove... in Oklahoma, he used the alias Charley Mack Jolley, and other first names from his wife Martha brothers... the Jolley family was large and easy to hide in... Jesse and Martha last born daughter was Pearl Ella James... she used the alias Nellie Frankie Jolley at age 14 when she married Clarence Lyn Walker (age 31)... they had a daughter named Leota Faye Walker, who married Woodrow Kiplinger... they had a daughter named India 'Bertie' Alberta Kiplinger... she has a son named Jesse Lee... he is my friend... secret lore says that after Jesse died in Kansas in 1935, his cousin Jesse Robert James and other family, took him and Martha bodies to be buried somewhere in Anadarko, Oklahoma...DNA shows India Alberta Kiplinger to be of the Sterling Jolley family (UK), and the James family (Wales)... maybe this fact, or alot of coincidences... on Ancestry.com--search member profile 'katpk'--and click on tree 'Jesse James Outlaw' to see the photos of the living and dead on this line...it also has a photo of Jesse and Martha not on internet...the point is to all of this is... the secret lies in Anadarko, Oklahoma...my name is SeantheLeo...and this is just a story i once heard... ty : )

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello... im new this, and have a story to tell i once heard... 'RemembeR', i heard about it, not saying this story is fact...
tn_md.gif
Interesting story - but, since you posted it here on the NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS - Let me welcome you aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country). You might also consider adding your state (or country) to your displayed profile (SETTINGS -> EDIT PROFILE) so if you ask a question, etc. - members may have more success helping you (your location may help etc.)...

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Interesting story you have there. Thanks for sharing and welcome to TreasureNet. Good luck!

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the cool story. Welcome to tnet from MI, Tommy

HuntH2002

Bronze Member
May 27, 2018
San Antonio, TX
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
2015 Bounty Hunter Discovery 1100 // 2015 Bounty Hunter Ultra Mag Sharpshooter // 2019 Garrett Pro-Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome Sean from Texas :wave:

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the forum! :occasion14:

Thank you for sharing! :icon_thumleft:

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome!
Jon from s/e Michigan
8-)
:cat:
:occasion14:
:headbang:

Javadroid

Silver Member
Jul 6, 2017
Northwest Arkansas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You've found a great place for information and fellow treasure hunters of all kinds -- welcome aboard mate! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread