Just another new guy

BoulderTroll

Sep 20, 2023
Bremerton, Wa
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hello! Wanted to introduce myself. I've been lurking on here for a while and finally signed up. Caught the fever a few years back. Been reading a lot of the good ol stories on here to try and expand my knowledge. Apparently, I got into the hobby too late and missed all the fun with all the new laws.

Anyways, seems like a good group here (who's left anyways). Thanks for all the things you share. Hope to be able to learn more.

Here's a shot of some of the gold I found last weekend in the central cascades.
Cheers!

Attachments

• pans.jpg
    pans.jpg
    525.5 KB · Views: 45
Upvote 13

OwenT

Feb 11, 2015
Moses Lake WA & Provo UT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hi Owen, Guess where I was last weekend, Horseshoe Bend and I went into the tunnel and filmed the journey. I now can keep up with you, my 30MPH electric bike might be faster than you, lol. BoulderTroll awesome job and you are smart not to share where you found the gold, it is getting so rare to find a good place to mine here in Washington state. P.S. I know where you found the gold.
I'm glad you're still getting out there! I've been looking at those electric bikes too. They sure look fun!

Gold4Mike

May 10, 2017
Mount Vernon, Washington
Detector(s) used
Angus Mackirk Foreman
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer
Gold Hog Piglet highbanker
Home made slate miller table
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Great looking gold! It's still out there. My wife and I still feel we do decent just sluicing, but it's not what others were able to get back before the rule changes.

OP
OP
BoulderTroll

BoulderTroll

Sep 20, 2023
Bremerton, Wa
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Great looking gold! It's still out there. My wife and I still feel we do decent just sluicing, but it's not what others were able to get back before the rule changes.
Thanks Mike! I enjoyed reading up on the stories of you and your wife! Wish I could get my wife out to do some of this with me... But she lets me go out all the time, so I can't complain too much :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread