spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I'm not as bad as 1/2 of you think I am, and this proves it :hello2: I am a superhero, just without the costume and cape

My girlfriend and I were awakened at 3 o'clock in the morning by a loud pounding on the door. I get up and go to the door where a drunken stranger, standing in the pouring rain, is asking for a push. I told him not a chance, it's 3am in the morning and I went back to bed. My girlfriend wanted to know who it was, so I told her if she was that interested she would have answered the door.

Now she was a bit peeved and asked again who it was, so I told her it was some drunk that needed a push. Then she was reminding me about the time we had broken down a few months prior and 2 guys helped us. She started talking about about karma and how I should be paying it forward, heck I only wanted to sleep. After a few more minutes of this, I told her I would go out and help the guy.

I got dressed and went outside and it was pitch black. I didn't see the guy so I called out, "Are you still here" Yes, I am here. Do you still need a push? Yes please.. Where are you?

Over here on the swing :laughing7:

F

Felinepeachy

ROFL
JC-hysterical.gif

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Lol...old old joke mate. Well, it is in the UK! :tongue3:

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
An old joke here too, Dano, but he redeemed himself with the driver's license link.

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That's When You Go Back in and Say Honey I need A little Help With This One and Get Her out there to Help You Out!!! :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: Chug

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea, yea, it may be old, but it's how you tell a tale.

You don't realized you've been had until you read the punchline, then it sinks in :laughing7:

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
If a post starts ..."Spartacus53"...then i know i'm about to be "had"! :tongue3:

21stTNCav

Apr 11, 2006
Tennessee/Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov / Fisher CZ-70 Pro/Fisher CZ 20
RGINN said:
An old joke here too, Dano, but he redeemed himself with the driver's license link.

I don't know if there is any redemption at all from that joke!!

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GaDigger81 old jokes or not, they are new if you never heard them before.. And funny is funny :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread