Just became a new Lobo St owner

FCCDFEd

Sep 29, 2007
Terra Bella, Ca.
Detector(s) used
DFX, IDXPro, MXT, Lobo St., At Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone got any good tips. I been tecting about 4 years with a DFX and about a year with a MXT. This is my first venture into a non whites brand machine and no visual meter. Took it out today and played with it. Had alot of fun, didn't find much (probably because I have hunt the place many, many times), but still picked up some pennies and a dime and alot of tabs. Looking forward to learning this machine. Any tips or advice would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance
fccdfed

Daedalus

Feb 2, 2011
Strafford , Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT / MineLab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Main tip is learn the sound of the items you are hunting . And make sure of the ground balance . But you have a real nice machine that is for sure .
And it will sniff out Gold really well .

You will just have to do what you already started , go out and hunt and practice as much as you can . One thing is it will not take long to learn the machine as you have been doing this for awhile .

I have a Tesoro Diablo II that I use , it was the model before yours . I really like it and it does really well even as old as it is , works as well as the day it was made . You should get many years of use out of your Lobo ST , and you can not beat there lifetime Warranty !

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The Lobo SuperTRAQ is a great machine. I have found BB-size pickers at 7" in highly mineralized soil out near Rich Hill, in the Weaver Mountains of Arizona. Super for tailing piles and small gold our big Minelabs walk over. Sensitivity high, no discrimination, Mosquito humm threshold. Re ground balance every 15-minutes or so - Terry

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread