Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was this the tone for the day? Got up and asked the Hunny Bunny to make me a coffee. She said no and that it was my job. I explained that she was up first whereas she retorted that it says in the bible "Hebrews." Had to be there. Made my coffee and did the manly things.....dishes, beds and laundry as Marie went to work. Did the manly things then like dishes, beds and laundry.

I had stayed up all night to see where the sun went.....then it had dawned on me! Listened to the radio just before leaving the house and the new was shocking. All the toliets in the Halifax Police station had been stolen and now it appears that the police have nothing to go on. Velcro.....what a rip off.

Hit a playing field digging up a third of quota along with a mushroom that I'm sure was full of magic....um. Another yard and up to 4/5 of quota along with the zoom zoom dewy. As I was heading to the third spot I started thinking about my hunting Bud Navy Davy who is addicted to brake fluid but says he can stop anytime.

Eight over quota and the day was done. Pointed Wreck Havoc home ward. Think this post is 2 two thirds of a Pun.....P.U.
https://gifyu.com/images/IMG_05352.jpg

Upvote 0

.Rick.

Jul 28, 2017
The Great White North
Detector(s) used
1st - White's 2500/D Coinmaster - Still works like day one.
2nd - Fisher F2 - The wife's ... she loves it.
3rd - Garrett Ace 300i - Mine, mine, mine.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ha-Ha ... Groan
Good on the :coffee2::coins:.
When you go to Timmy's "Hebrews" no more.

Mzjavert

Silver Member
Oct 7, 2011
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Mark IV
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Way too funny.

Top Member Reactions