Just for viewing....

drizzlermibs

Bronze Member
Nov 15, 2015
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Saw your post on AAM re Cat's. When I first started collecting I said "meh" every time I got some cat's in my jars and threw em in a pile. But after awhile, some also grew on me. Vitros are a given; but the last group are the Japanese white cross-thrus and their transparent counterparts which I think are also lovely to look at. For sposedly being rare I got a bunch of them in one jar buy - just missing a certain few listed in the Peterson book and AAM which I continue to search for!!:walk:

Attachments

• IMG_8253.JPG
    IMG_8253.JPG
    818.6 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_8255.JPG
    IMG_8255.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 61
  • IMG_8257.JPG
    IMG_8257.JPG
    991.7 KB · Views: 67

cheese

Silver Member
Jan 9, 2005
South Georgia
Nice! I can't believe I'm complimenting cat-eyes, but those like you have in the first group are really calling to me lately. I'll get some more group pics and share them here too. You have some nice ones there!

OP
OP
D

drizzlermibs

Bronze Member
Nov 15, 2015
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice! I can't believe I'm complimenting cat-eyes, but those like you have in the first group are really calling to me lately. I'll get some more group pics and share them here too. You have some nice ones there!

Even better is the fact I can ID them with 100% certainty!! Best come off that "meh cat's eyes" because b/f you know it, you won't be able to afford them!! Just watch. The marble world seems verrrrrrrrrrrry mercurial!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread