Just found a new pickup bank! (most likely)

44_Dimes

Jul 13, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I went out for a small saturday hunt but I had to dump first. After I dumped I asked if they could sell bags of of the machine. They told me know but that they could order boxes of coin for me. I thought it was a little bit to good to be true, so I asked if they would mind at all. She said that no they would not mind, and after I pick up a box and search it just bring I back and I can trade it for the next box. So then came the important question. "Can you order halves." She had to go and ask the manager, and a few minutes later she came back and told me no. I pressed a little bit harder, and asked if the manager did not allow it. She said that the fed does not keep stock of halves any more since they are no longer being minted. I told her that I have had another bank order boxes for me in the past and asked if she could look into it. She seemed more than happy too and went and talked to the manger/vault teller again. She came back, took my number, and said that the manger/vault teller would find out and call me on Monday. I'm praying that this will come through. With school and football going on I have no been able to order boxes in quite a while from my other pickup bank. They close before I get out of practice, and they are not open on saturdays. Also they seem to "forget a lot." The new bank is open on saturdays, and is open much later than any other bank near me. Also they are a much larger bank and branch than the other bank.

Sorry for the long story!
Dime box 1: 51
Dime box 2: 0
45 CWR : 0
50 Fed : 0

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread