Just found this place

Hesmikeb

May 2, 2024
United States, Georgia
Detector(s) used
Minelab equinox 600
Hey everyone...I ran across this site while trying to research and identify some of the metal stuff is that I've found over the years. Growing up, i always loved relics and artifacts. Spent a lot of time finding American Indian artifacts. About 23 years ago I tore down an old house that I believe was built in the 1820s or 30s and had my home constructed on the site. I got into metal detecting back then, found some interesting stuff and a whole bunch of trash. Later family life and work became my main desire and most hobbies were abandoned including metal detecting. I have recently decided to get back into it and am enjoying reading about and seeing what others have discovered and learning from it.

My first post might be looking for help on a strange looking iron piece that I found on this place years ago...always drove me crazy because I can't figure out what it is. I hope I can figure out the appropriate place to post here and please let me know if I begin to aggravate if I'm asking too many questions.

Thanks,
MB

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everyone...I ran across this site while trying to research and identify some of the metal stuff is that I've found over the years...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country)...

TXXpress

Greenie
Mar 11, 2024
West Galveston Bay, TX
I learned more information scrolling through this site than I can remember. (I'm retired ok? Give me a break...) But I can come back and look it up again, and again... LOL

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to TreasureNet!

ticndig

Silver Member
Apr 17, 2009
Cumberland Va
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T-2-SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
welcome from central Va., we love the what's its. post away in the what is it forum found just down the page a bit.

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome !
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread