just getting the hang of it

shefu

Jul 7, 2012
mn
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 w/10"x14" DD Excelerator
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi to everyone. Got a Ace 250 for my grandson but he isn't into it. I tried it out and found a gold ring in my yard in less than 5 min. Kinda got hooked. I live in MN, about 1 block from the Mississippi. Normally I would spend a lot of my spare time in the boat fishing on the river but it's just too high this year. So I go out detecting instead. I like it and i'm getting better all the time. I'm an early bird so you could find me out hunting at various locations starting just before sun up.

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
congrats on the gold. sounds like you are hooked!! we like pictures!

OP
OP
S

shefu

Jul 7, 2012
mn
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 w/10"x14" DD Excelerator
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks deb. It's kinda like shooting a gun. the more you do it, the more more you know you are going to hit what you are aiming at.

Steveo

Jun 12, 2012
upstate Ny
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett gtp1350, Garrett ace150, Whites M6, Whites XLT, Whites QTX, Tesoro Silver Umax,
(RETIRED> ☆Whites Coinmaster TR, ☆Whites Coinmaster 2 TR AM)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:icon_thumleft: Sweet deal on the quick ring score.I seen it a few times,someone buys a detector for a youngster and they just don't care for it and ends up the person who bought it takes it out just for a try and gets hooked.Looks like you joined the ranks, welcome.Good luck & happy hunting.................

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
improve3e.gif

Top Member Reactions