Just got a new coil

XP-Man

Jul 28, 2014
Lowell, Indiana
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just got the 11 inch coil. Man this thing feels tough now. Still light but stocky in a good way.
b376179ce4ade8c830d9baaf9677864e.jpg

I RATHER BE DIRTY

Dirtwisher

Nov 1, 2013
MA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 9" and 11", AT Pro, Propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Same here. The at pro gathers dust and so does my 9" deus coil.

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You guys must not have the trash we do around here. I LOVE my 9". I don't feel like I am missing something with it on.

Aug 1, 2014
I would like to have a second coil just to extend the search time. I find that the coil runs down fairly fast with the AS coin program. Might just be me.

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT Max, Nokta Simplex +, Nokta Legend ,Garrett Pro Pointer , Fisher F Point, Garrett Digging Tool, Gator Razor, Digging Tool, Sampson Digger, Get the Track Hoe! It's a deep one! :)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
All I have ever used is the 9 inch coil (the only one I have). With the speed of the Deus,I've never had a problem covering large areas. It also really works well,in trashy areas. If I could only have one coil,it would be my first choice.

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
All I have ever used is the 9 inch coil (the only one I have). With the speed of the Deus,I've never had a problem covering large areas. It also really works well,in trashy areas. If I could only have one coil,it would be my first choice.

Agreed! All depends on where and how you hunt!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions