Just got back from this years gold show in Puyallup, Washington.....

mike(swWash)

Feb 6, 2008
Grays Harbor in Washington state
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT with about 1/4" of dust on it and can't even remember how t turn it on?!?!?
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
[h=3]Lot's of toys to look at, demonstrations of equipment and friendly people to meet, I even got a small vial with a little gold in it just for being one of the 1st 100 to go in.
Met Mike Pung, inventor of the gold cube and chatted a bit about beach sand, watched a lot of people panning at the trough and getting a little yellow, bought some more supplies to lose again this year and generally had a good time.

It's going on today 3/18 and tomorrow 3/19. Tickets are $10. at the door. Go if you can, it's a guaranteed good time.[/h]

Upvote 0

425jesse

Feb 10, 2013
Mountlake Terrace
Detector(s) used
4" Dalke Original Compact Dredge, 36" BGT Prospector, 30" BGT Sniper, D&D/Brawn Super Concentrator and Highbanker top, Brawn/D&D finishing table, pans and more!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Wishin I could have made it down! Glad you had a great time:)

Ragnor

Dec 7, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I couldn't believe the price on those small trommel wash plants, LOL! It was neat to see the large specimens on display though. I saw a couple of things I'd like to ad to my kit.

Bonaro

Aug 9, 2004
Olympia WA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 70, Minelab SD 2200d, 2.5", 3", 4"and several Keene 5" production dredges, Knelson Centrifuge, Gold screw automatic panner
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I called it the Gold show of the Walking Dead. Lots of walkers with glazed eyes, not looking left or right. Attendance was low, probably due to GPAA being absent from Puyallup for the last two years. AU Grabber was there but I didn't see any other "TV celebs". It was hard to get people to stop at the booth but I met some nice folks and made a few bucks

Bronze

Jun 21, 2013
Everett WA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT pro, Keene "3 dredge, Jobe yellow jacket, "36 Prospector Bazooka, a shovel, a pan and a worn out back.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wanted to make it but weekends are out for me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread