Parrish fl
Detector(s) used
White's XLT,Tesoro tiger shark, excal 2, CZ21

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a Anderson straight shaft but I only wanted it for the handle and the extra length as I hang the Excal from my neck. It is much easier to use this way for me as there is hardly no weight on the arm and I don't have to always use the arm cuff. Slipping the arm in and out of the cuff all the time gets tiring as many times as I need to do it.

OP
OP
G

general

Sep 9, 2004
Parrish fl
Detector(s) used
White's XLT,Tesoro tiger shark, excal 2, CZ21
Thanks Deb. Sandman, I cant hang anything from my neck because of neck issues. I managed to modify my over and under Anderson shaft with a small sleeve of aluminum from an old tripod.I joined the part with the clips to this sleeve. Drilled a few 1/4 holes in the sleeve and secured both sections with some nylon nuts and bolts. Going to try it out tomorrow if the weather is good. It seems much better in balancing the weight. I'm curious how it performs in the gulf.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread