tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is the 3rd week the Denver post has been giving free Sunday papers delivered to the driveway. I wonder if I can still do this like I once did years ago. I remember it was a ritual every Sunday morning to get up and eagerly read the paper. I'll bet it was over 20 years ago when I cancelled the paper in favor of the internet. Gosh can you remember when everyone was all on the same page and you'd get to work and someone would say, did you read in today's paper about what happened. Heck I don't even have an office to go to anyone, as my whole working engagement is in the palm of my hand. I still wonder why everyone is out during the day clogging up all the roads and why in the hell they're not at work somewhere. I guess so many of us are all now in our own little worlds. Well here at treasurnet we can at least find a connection still, but it's still not quite the same as an era long ago now. Yes it's father's day and I'm texting back and forth with one daughter in Texas, but I'm sure I won't get any phone calls from any of my girls. Well happy father's day to all you dad's and granddad's.

Attachments

• IMG_20190616_061717667.jpg
    IMG_20190616_061717667.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 43
  • IMG_20190616_061911870_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20190616_061911870_HDR.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 51

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Grandpa Don here.
Yes, looking forward to receiving the Sunday paper and trying to solve the weekly crossword puzzle before going to church. Regretfully, today, I do neither. Seems like eons ago; and it was.
Don.....

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's still interesting. Lake City Colorado is in preparation for some flooding and putting up sandbags. The low coffee prices in Guatemala is forcing coffee workers to head to the arizona-mexico Border. Funny I'm not seeing the price of coffee roll back. The ice sheets in Greenland are melting at a higher rate than ever recorded before in case anyone wants to know. Again these tariffs, could I say could cause problems for small businesses. I think I'm gonna like this morning delivery of the Sunday paper. Had my coffee, but did think a bit about that morning cigarette that once was burning there in the ash tray next to me as I enjoyed the Sunday news.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread