Just now learning about the KGC, any leads on KGC caches in northeast Texas?

barnhse

Oct 7, 2014
NE Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi All,

I just bought and read (a couple of months ago) the book "Shadow of the Sentinel" by Bob Brewer.
And just this week saw the video on YouTube where Floyd Mann spoke:

Therefore, understandably, I am pretty enthusiastic now about trying my hand at finding a KGC cache.
I may never find one, but it would be a great adventure to even attempt to find one, so I figure I can't lose.

So my first task is to make a list of possible KGC cache places near me, that I can research and where I could possibly hunt on the weekends.

Does anyone mind sharing how to get started, or does anyone mind sharing any KGC cache leads/legends for northeast Texas ? ???

I have not found any marked up or bent trees.

Thanks in advance for helping someone new.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
GREAT book to get started with & F.M. is THE BEST! Years ago, F.M. had his own web-site, in which he had KGC/Masonic Signs (Carvings) listed. Trail Trees of Georgia Web-site shows GREAT "pics" & use of TRAIL TREES. HH! & Good Luck for your QUEST for "GOLD" in Texas; BTW... TEXAS was the HOT-BED for KGC "activities". "TEXAS JAY" would be a GREAT "Mentor" for you!

OP
OP
B

barnhse

Oct 7, 2014
NE Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GREAT book to get started with & F.M. is THE BEST! Years ago, F.M. had his own web-site, in which he had KGC/Masonic Signs (Carvings) listed. Trail Trees of Georgia Web-site shows GREAT "pics" & use of TRAIL TREES. HH! & Good Luck for your QUEST for "GOLD" in Texas; BTW... TEXAS was the HOT-BED for KGC "activities". "TEXAS JAY" would be a GREAT "Mentor" for you!

Thank you so much for your advice, Rebel - KGC! :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread