Just one more question about the T2 se

barrywk

May 2, 2013
lancaster sc
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 505...At Pro...T2...F5.....F70.....xterra 705...AT Gold......Pro pointer....Pro find 25......XP Deus...gti 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know I have really been bugging everyone about issues with my T2 but im really conflicted about sending it in for repairs.I feel like I have higher expectations than i should.But i really appreciate everyones patience and help.I have been testing again with coins on top of clean ground and it seems to have settled down some,i used a quarter,nickle,dime and zinc an copper penny again.On all of the targets i either got very jumpy or none at all vdi readings over six inches....is this normal......that was full sense and in bp,2+ and all metal....I promise this is my last question.....Thanks for your help...Barrywk

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE w/15' SEF Coil/ Minelab GPX 4500/2 Garrett Pro Pointers/3 Sets Killer B Headphones/ Koss Headphones/ Detekniy Wireless headphone Adapter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know I have really been bugging everyone about issues with my T2 but im really conflicted about sending it in for repairs.I feel like I have higher expectations than i should.But i really appreciate everyones patience and help.I have been testing again with coins on top of clean ground and it seems to have settled down some,i used a quarter,nickle,dime and zinc an copper penny again.On all of the targets i either got very jumpy or none at all vdi readings over six inches....is this normal......that was full sense and in bp,2+ and all metal....I promise this is my last question.....Thanks for your help...Barrywk
Send that sucker in my man. It's not right at all. I've dug an LC at 12" with a beautiful clear tone. Vdi solid at 88. I dig indian heads at 8" all the time and they're clear as a bell with a 79 vdi. That machine is not right Barry. It's not you bud

justdon

Bronze Member
Aug 6, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Teknetics delta4000/Tesoro compadre/Garrett ace 250/Garrett propointer/Garrett at pro/Tesoro silver umax
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nothing wrong with asking questions.Thats the only way to learn.And like ahab8 said i think its time you sent it in and let them check it out.

OP
OP
B

barrywk

May 2, 2013
lancaster sc
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 505...At Pro...T2...F5.....F70.....xterra 705...AT Gold......Pro pointer....Pro find 25......XP Deus...gti 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanx guys....im feelin a lot better bout sending it in

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread