Just ordered a bag of Ikes

bigscores

Aug 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Took me a while to find a bank that was not only capable of ordering them, but willing to order them. They should arrive either next Friday or the Tuesday after that, they'll call me when they come in. Not giving up the name of the bank nor the company that is delivering them, sorry! I'll post results (and photos) in this thread when I get the bag. It should be $1000.

Upvote 0

sax player

Apr 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you were selling $100 on ebay, what would you ship them in and for how much

madwest

Jun 24, 2011
Wisconsin
Primary Interest:
Other
Get all the ikes you can. This is half of last week's finds. View attachment 766657

Be a bit careful. The toning on the ASEs is exactly what the Chinese fakes look like when they've been artificially toned. You really have to wonder how an ASE would get such a circulated tone to it. They have always been bullion, not pocket change.

Research counterfeits (Chinese Coin Counterfeting Ring Makes Fake Silver Coins - Fake US Coins & Fake Crowns), weigh your finds, etc, before you get too excited. There are a lot of counterfeit Morgans, Peace, and ASE dollars out there.

chadsdad01

Mar 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would sell them at whatever price would cover the fees from Ebay and Paypal. I'm not looking to make money, I just want to get them to someone who wants them. I have 800 left. I kept about 100 and sold 1100 already.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Remember, even trying to sell an item without a charter membership is against the forum rules. I do understand you didn't offer to sell any on this thread, but just keep in mind, without a charter membership, you shouldn't even be hinting that you want to sell your ikes.
I have 4900 more ikes.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions