Just ordered an AT Pro

AIRFORCEMIKE

Jan 31, 2012
Kenosha Wi
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE PRO, Minelab 705, Garrett AT PRO, Predator Model 31, Lesche, Garrett PP, Camo Killer B's.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Looking forward to getting it next week. Was also able to order my wife a detector, she is also very excited about doing this with me.

Cool Tim, just ordered my AT PRO as well and the wife a 705..will see mine as well next week..good luck.

HH,
AF MIKE

Oldhunter67

Aug 21, 2009
Central, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
Prizm IV, Whites 6T, Garrett AT Pro ( Have used DFX, XLT, Fisher, Garretts )
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Tim and Airforce. I , too , am a new owner of the AT Pro. Although I have Md'd since early 1970 I find that this machine is well worth the money, especially the Spring Special Garrett is offering. I would suggest that you goto the Garrett site and watch all the movies they have available. I think there are 7 there. More so I would like to welcome you to the community here. There is a wealth of info available especially when it comes time to identify an unknown find. Tim I noticed you are from Silver Springs, N.Y. ? Where is that ? I am from the Syracuse area and thought maybe we could get together and hunt a few spots. Learn all you can about your detector its a great machine.

FCCDFEd

Sep 29, 2007
Terra Bella, Ca.
Detector(s) used
DFX, IDXPro, MXT, Lobo St., At Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I have had my AT Pro for about a month and I love it. I hate to admit it but I might have to demote my DFX to the back up position. Still not totally converted but getting close. Have had good luck so far 7 rings, no silver yet, but mucho clad. I'm looking into the purchase of the smaller coil and the headphone adapter. Hope you all enjoy yours as much as I enjoy mine.

HH
FCCDFEd

Oldhunter67

Aug 21, 2009
Central, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
Prizm IV, Whites 6T, Garrett AT Pro ( Have used DFX, XLT, Fisher, Garretts )
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Timwilcox..As much research as I have done on this state I can honestly say I never knew we had a Wyoming County. I guess you learn something every day and I did. Got me laughing on that one..

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats! The AT Pro is one Amazing machine! Holler for a great deal on one!

guzz1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2007
Sarasota
Detector(s) used
Vanquish 540 . Carrot
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Just Bought one . will be here thursday...

guzz1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2007
Sarasota
Detector(s) used
Vanquish 540 . Carrot
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Got it ,, love IT ,,,, amazing Detector

Metal Detecting Stuff

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Mar 19, 2012
Spring TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030/F75LTD/ Garrett AtPro/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's a great machine! Take time to learn all that it is telling you. I especially like the iron audio in pastures to help me find old homesites.

Wayne

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread