Just orfered my first pinpointer, a gp pointer, a garrett carrot knockoff

SittingElf

Feb 25, 2018
Palm Bay, FL, and Air Force Bases in FL and OK
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, Equinox 800, Garrett Ace 300 (x2 For Wife and Son), Ground Hawg, Garrett Carrot, Minelab Pro-Find 35, SoundClean9 APTX LL Headphones
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothing like supporting Chinese knockoffs that are violating American Intellectual Property, and ripping off American Company's R&D, workers, and production, eh?? Congratulations! (sic)

mendoAu

Apr 23, 2014
SW Oregon
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Pay special attention to the Honda GX series engines...
https://engines.honda.com/oem-resources/manufacturing-locations
Sure...politics have an effect on some Americans but I really don't even have an income large enough to qualify as poor....HA! What seems like a little 'ol hundred and some odd dollars ain't squat to some ...but...
Buy American seem's to be a slippery terrain when you just scrool thru like e-bay listings for the same (not knockoffs) identical item....china 4bucks free postage====American listers 34 bucks and 18 bucks postage. I sure didn't have much to do with international trade and don't have anything aganist the chinese. If you go back a bit in history China was doing just fine until ....ummm....it's right on the tip of my tongue....Japan cut them to pieces and english speaking people flooded the country with opium. And we won't even go into the gun powder rip off thing ...HA! All's well in the kingdom.

Minamik

Apr 28, 2018
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pay special attention to the Honda GX series engines...
https://engines.honda.com/oem-resources/manufacturing-locations
Sure...politics have an effect on some Americans but I really don't even have an income large enough to qualify as poor....HA! What seems like a little 'ol hundred and some odd dollars ain't squat to some ...but...
Buy American seem's to be a slippery terrain when you just scrool thru like e-bay listings for the same (not knockoffs) identical item....china 4bucks free postage====American listers 34 bucks and 18 bucks postage. I sure didn't have much to do with international trade and don't have anything aganist the chinese. If you go back a bit in history China was doing just fine until ....ummm....it's right on the tip of my tongue....Japan cut them to pieces and english speaking people flooded the country with opium. And we won't even go into the gun powder rip off thing ...HA! All's well in the kingdom.

I've got a Japanese 2bu coin that I tested my GP Pointer on. It's pretty thin. The pinpointer started picking it up at about an inch away. Don't know if this helps you any or not.

DcJgjbSUQAAZnk8.jpg DcJgjbRU0AAlE-6.jpg DcJgjbRVwAARhpZ.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread