Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello gang , For anyone that has noticed I haven't been around I just wanted to let everyone know I'm fine the family is fine, Oct is turning into a Family month , Me an my Mom left Arizona on the 3rd for Washington state to visit family , The Red Head an Minnie Miners are in AZ holding down the fort till we return .

I spent the first week in Eastern WA with my youngest brother an his family until JuJu came an got me an brought me back over to Seattle ,I'll be here till around the middle of Nov when I'll meet back up with my mom an fly home .

Everythings been going great loving the cool weather an being around the family even been out hunting a few times so far nothing good but me an JuJu plan on a couple more hunts before I leave .

So until I see everyone again with new tattoos an a clear head an better attitude :P lol have a great hunt an see y'all soon .

HH Tank :icon_thumleft:

dpitt8

May 2, 2008
wa
hey Tank make sure you go to Voulas offshore cafe for breakfast before you leave.....big portions and good prices....and really yummy bacon....but the place is small and tends to fill up fast so get there early or be prepared to wait.

If you want other things to do just let me know.....i know lots of good places to go depending on how far you want to go....

Things that should be done before leaving:

ferry ride
coast
seattle center
EMP/SciFi museum
Picasso exhibit at SAM
waterfront
Pike Place market
woodland park zoo
seattle aqarium

If you can get to Tacoma go to Point Defiance Zoo/Aquarium and see the baby tigers

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
dpitt8 said:
hey Tank make sure you go to Voulas offshore cafe for breakfast before you leave.....big portions and good prices....and really yummy bacon....but the place is small and tends to fill up fast so get there early or be prepared to wait.

If you want other things to do just let me know.....i know lots of good places to go depending on how far you want to go....

ferry ride
coast
seattle center
EMP/SciFi museum
Picasso exhibit at SAM
waterfront
Pike Place market
woodland park zoo
seattle aqarium

If you can get to Tacoma go to Point Defiance Zoo/Aquarium and see the baby tigers

You forgot one, Visit Chug and go help hunt his golden park!!!!! Invitation is open and always a blast!!!!! HH chug

OP
OP
Tank69

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dpitt8 said:

ferry ride
coast
seattle center
EMP/SciFi museum
Picasso exhibit at SAM
waterfront
Pike Place market
woodland park zoo
seattle aqarium

Hey dpitt , thanks for the travelin tips but I was born an raised here an pretty much seen em all .I've only been gone 3 years , but thanks for thinkin of me .HH Tank :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
Tank69

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:icon_thumright: Thanks for the invite to the golden feild Chug I cant promise anything but if we ( Me & JuJu )get the chance We might take you up on it . Tell Red we say hi . :icon_thumleft:

HH Tank :thumbsup:

dpitt8

May 2, 2008
wa
no problem Tank.....didn't know but figured it didn't hurt.....besides Voula's does have very yummy food...love going there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread