Just picked up one box off halves, IT HAS 13 ENDERS!

namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was disappointed earlier this morning when my Wednesday half box pickup told me she could only give my one box because loomis shorted her order. Got home and opened it, this is what I saw. Sorry for the crappy pic, my hands are still shaking. Lets play a game called "how many silvers in this box?" I saw one 64 ender the rest of the obverse enders are 40%. Guess away :laughing7:

Just made this interesting. Whoever guesses closest on 40% and 90% will get a 1976 silver 40% half. The winner must be willing to provide a mailing addy or PO box. See post 18 for how your score will be determined.

Ill update the total this evening :headbang:

scaled.php

Last edited:
Upvote 0

agme

Feb 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought everything had to have a return addy or they wont deliver? If thats the case, one 1976 40% silver circulated proof to whoever guesses closest on 40% and 90%. It will work like this, both numbers of your guess (40% and 90%), however many off from the actual number, added together is your score. Lowest score wins.

Cool namster! For the return addy, just use the same addy you're sending it to. That will work.
And ENJOY that box!!!

OP
OP
namster

namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whatever you do, don't store your keepers in your glove box.

Kidding aside, don't rush it. Open each roll slowly and savor the hunt. They don't come along too often nowadays. My guess is 78 keepers.

I just noticed your offer of a prize. Keep it, if I'm the winner. No offense, but as much as you don't want your personal information known, I don't want mine known either.

Totally understand, I would feel the same. In the case the winner does not want to give out an addy ill donate $5 to TN.

TRanegar36

May 1, 2012
IL
Detector(s) used
Equinox 900, Pro-Pointer AT, Stealth 720i Hybrid
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
84 40%ers, 26 90%

Ben-Ro

May 18, 2012
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
Other
I was gonna post about my '64 and '66 I found in $22 worth of loose halves today...but then NAMSTER had to immasculate me... :laughing7:

I'm not gonna guess a number. I just hope it's a dream box. Very encouraging.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i agree with DD, if I win, you can keep the prize :) I just like the competition,
good luck
buff

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread