Just Purchased

OP
OP
mtsheron

mtsheron

Jun 6, 2014
NC
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex+; and Lesche digging tools! Tesoro Compadre (daughter's machine)
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Unit came and have been reading and watching DVD. Even took the unit out in the back yard and found three things already. All nails and a screw I assume from where the deck had been built and buried some 10 years ago! Oh, and a buried Pepsi can! So it works and is good learning for me.

OP
OP
mtsheron

mtsheron

Jun 6, 2014
NC
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Oh BTW..............Kellyco please change the practice of sending units or letting them sit on the shelf with batteries in them. I had one spring with corrossion on it and all 4 batteries had to be replaced.

Other than that a great experience with Kellyco!

topdogintampa

Apr 19, 2014
Tampa Bay
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro,Teknetics Gamma 6000, Treasure Com TC3X
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Bummer with the batt/spring deal but glad it still worked. That's just bad practice imo...

Now time to get out there and put the coil to the soil....Congrats on joining the crew and HH!

OP
OP
mtsheron

mtsheron

Jun 6, 2014
NC
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Bummer with the batt/spring deal but glad it still worked. That's just bad practice imo...

Now time to get out there and put the coil to the soil....Congrats on joining the crew and HH!

Thanks topdogintampa! Can't wait to maybe go somewhere they allow that is known for relics and treasures!

chriskellyco

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Sep 30, 2014
Orlando, FL
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4, Garrett AT Pro/Ace 350, Minelab CTX 3030/E-Trac/Excal II, White's Coinmaster GT, Nokta FORS CoRe
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Oh BTW..............Kellyco please change the practice of sending units or letting them sit on the shelf with batteries in them. I had one spring with corrossion on it and all 4 batteries had to be replaced.

Other than that a great experience with Kellyco!

mtsheron, Sorry you had that battery issue! A heads up, when we get them from the manufacturer they have the batteries installed prior to arrival at our warehouse. Now, that's no excuse however (just an explanation) and I would like for you to keep me updated on the quality of your machine. In the near future if complications arise due to that battery situation, by all means let me know. Always here to help a fellow detectorist! HH!

chriskellyco

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Sep 30, 2014
Orlando, FL
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4, Garrett AT Pro/Ace 350, Minelab CTX 3030/E-Trac/Excal II, White's Coinmaster GT, Nokta FORS CoRe
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It only took you 3 days to receive it? Was that using normal shipping?

We definitely go out of our way to make sure our customers get their items as quickly as possible!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread