Just Saying Good Bye .. Leaving Town

S

stefen

Obammy Care & Our tax dollars in action...

To help save the economy, the Obama Government just announced
that the Immigration Department will start deporting seniors instead of illegals
in order to lower Social Security and Medicare costs.

Older people are easier to catch and will not remember how to get back home.

I started to cry when I thought of leaving you, my friends!

Then it dawned on me ... oh...I'll see you on the next bus!

Cleetus

Oct 24, 2011
Salt Lake City, Ut.
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
White house announced today they will be making it easier for family members on the OTHER SIDE of the border, to join their illegal relatives on THIS side of the border, by lifting some immigration restrictions....to which I say, yes! Make it easier on the families that are split up by sending their ILLEGAL relatives HERE, back to Mexico to be rejoined with their LEGAL, relatives, THERE. :BangHead: Who is going to pay for all of these new mouths sucking on the Governments teat? The federal sow's milk is all dried up.

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd know you anywhere. You're the guy at the bus stop with the paper stapler. I'll be sure to say hi as I pass by. M :headbang: nty

OP
OP
S

stefen

Monty said:
I'd know you anywhere. You're the guy at the bus stop with the paper stapler. I'll be sure to say hi as I pass by. M :headbang: nty

Also the same guy that's prodding the Meter Madam as she's writing a parking violation ticket...after writing me six tickets she left (really pissed) to hastle another senior citizen and then I got onto the bus laughing my a$$ off...another great day...the teenager who owned the car was really perplexed ;D

spud

Mar 1, 2012
ohio
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
hummm,can't remember why i walked down the hall,what i went to the store for,but i do know 2 things---its time to go metal detecting----NOBAMA

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
I've said it before....I only feel sorry for all the poor trees that must die to print our money.

And I understand now that they're working on a long-lasting waterproof paper (made from trees) that can be used for homeless tents.

When will our trees have equal rights?

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DOH! Simpson, is that you? Loose the hounds Smithers! Monty

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread