Bronze Member
Jul 2, 2012
Pennsylvania
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett AT Pro, Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Found three more today at a home site dump so I thought I'd share my growing collection. All are over 60-80 years old, the dump dates to the 1930s and before.

ForumRunner_20130507_193520.png

I'm not really sure what that blue thing is at the top. It is glass, but beyond that I'm clueless.

ForumRunner_20130507_193601.png

Last edited:

duffytrash

Bronze Member
Jun 10, 2006
ohio river
nice old marbles....those marbles are from that era....how big is that other thing???it may be a target for a tiddley winks game....the old ones are glass...they would have a jp on the bottom for pressman...other markings may be a bird as akros trademark is a flying crow......

OP
OP
cti4sw

cti4sw

Bronze Member
Jul 2, 2012
Pennsylvania
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
nice old marbles....those marbles are from that era....how big is that other thing???it may be a target for a tiddley winks game....the old ones are glass...they would have a jp on the bottom for pressman...other markings may be a bird as akros trademark is a flying crow......

There are no markings on it whatsoever.

wvwildman

Silver Member
Jan 3, 2013
fayette county wv
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, 5X8 DD, white's coin master pro, 4X6 DD, garrett propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
nice finds congrats HH

Oradden

May 31, 2013
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Eurotek Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Don't take my word on any of this, but that looks to be fitting for the size of a marble. So maybe a shooting position for a game varient of marbles. Maybe a target. Or maybe completely unrelated.

OP
OP
cti4sw

cti4sw

Bronze Member
Jul 2, 2012
Pennsylvania
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Don't take my word on any of this, but that looks to be fitting for the size of a marble. So maybe a shooting position for a game varient of marbles. Maybe a target. Or maybe completely unrelated.

I figure it has to be from some sort of game, but I think it's too small for tiddlywinks and beyond that I am clueless. Even my grandparents didn't know, and they're 80 this year.

BadAdze

Oct 2, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread