Just shy of another century day

norcalrockhunter

Jul 21, 2006
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
I really thought I had matched or beat yesterdays clad count, I knew I was close,
Well I didn’t make it I fell short, I found 93 total coins today in 4.5 hours and yes I was digging like a fool, and I’m pretty sore now, I did manage to hit a good size pocket spill that kept me on the ground for a long time, This is when I wished I had the Sunray DX1, I could have cleaned clock, I know there might be a few coins still there as we had to leave early because dummy me only brought 2 bottles for Audry our dauther and I new I should have brought 3 in fact I had 3 out and both Kristin and I both walked right out the door leaving the 3rd bottle
I did not find any silver today, but I did find about 4 pencils and a hand full of hair barrettes and a rusted up knife, 2 basket balls in great shape, and I have to say these kids around here leave there cloths all over the place, there were a half of dozen jackets left out in the field and a few sweaters.
I was happy to find another 1$ coin today so that makes 3 in 2 weeks,
And my clad count for the last 2 days is 212 total
This 6x10dd is nice I got to say,
O well there is always next time
So here are my totals for today

$ 1
Quarters 4
Dimes 12
Nickels 2
Pennies 74
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
Total 93
$ 4.14

Upvote 0

Old River

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2007
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett 2500, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett AT PRO, Garrett ADS Master hunter, Garret Pro Pointer.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Sound like you had a digging day. Congrats on the finds....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread