cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was calling them more to complain than anything else. But got someone that has a hard time with pronunciation and English. Finally she came back on and said "keep my line open" (what ever that means) and an American will call me back. I couldn't tell if it will be soon or today or tomorrow.

Well they did it again. Had to print a shipping label yesterday and things were missing. I thought just a glitch. But today someone bought five items and the same things are missing. It now does not show price for each lot, the shipping charge and the total price. Those are essential.

I know these phone talkers can't do anything about it. But now I have to write in everything by hand. Does not look professional.

Also, the note I added on yesterday's sale appeared on today's shipping label.

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
I'm confused. You itemize the items price and shipping charge on the shipping label? Why not include a packing list? Writing on the shipping label would look more unprofessional and could likely cause problems with delivery.

OP
OP
cyberdan

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm confused. You itemize the items price and shipping charge on the shipping label? Why not include a packing list? Writing on the shipping label would look more unprofessional and could likely cause problems with delivery.

I used the wrong words. should have said PACKING LIST.

I agree with the rest of your comment.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread