Just to make you smile

how u do n

Dec 21, 2008
in my own little world :)
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Minlab E-Trac Garrett Pinpointer
Ok, I have read what a lot of people have said about bad tellers.
I have a business and have had trouble with a bank for a few years now. They got a new teller and, and new manager who liked this teller. After I got mad and closed four of my six accounts with this bank I did not go into this branch very much in the last four years.
Now, that I have started to crh I was able to give this teller a nice little surprise. lol
On Monday I took lol $1290 in hand rolled half dollars to her. 8) The look on her face was priceless. She takes the coins and pays me as I stand there and just smile.
Two days later I walk back in with more rolled half dollars for her. This time $2,500 in rolled half dollars. LOL Her eyes got so big when I walked in and up to her window it was all I could to not to laugh. But, I just smiled and loaded the coin onto the counter and smiles as she counts it and, hands me back my cash.
Yes, it was a lot of work to roll them and, yes I have a bank with a counter that does not mind me coming in 3 times a week but, for me it was priceless too. Esp, when I tell the other banks what I did and the look and the laughs we all got. The one teller says omg I am so happy you are not mad at us lol :D
I might give her my next 7 boxes I will get this week or maybe not lol just not sure yet.
Karma is a witch lol
Dan

Upvote 0

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm glad I'm not the only sinister one in the world >:D >:D

treasurefiend