Just under a buck

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice day for huntin', unfortunately I only hunted for about 4 hours. I wasn't able to find a whole lot. Stormy weather Fri and Sat kept the crowds away. Sunday wasn't exactly what you would call beach weather either. I was doing a whole lot of swinging with no dinging, but beach scenery kept me entertained. I spent the day Sunday at Sea World with my family. My little girl turns 6 tomorrow and wanted to go to see Shamu for her birthday.

Attachments

• 3-10 finds.jpg
    3-10 finds.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 266
Upvote 0

DaChief

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2007
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
-------(Water)------- Garrett Infinium (Relic and Coin) Minelab Sov. Elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well Willie,

I guess I can say that you are clearly finding more than me. Those are the best yellow and red thingys I have ever seen!

Jim

OP
OP
willie d

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DaChief said:
Well Willie,

I guess I can say that you are clearly finding more than me. Those are the best yellow and red thingys I have ever seen!

Jim
Yeah, I'm thinking banner. ;D ;D ;D

Yeti

Mar 22, 2005
Missouri/ Kansas
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE/ Explorer XS/ White's Eagle II sl
The Red and Yellow things are used in a game of Washers. The game is played like horseshoes.

T

TreasurdiggrNY

Cool ID on the colored washers, I thought you needed a green one to make a stop light ;D

Nice hunt and Happy Birthday to your Daughter.
Glenn

OP
OP
willie d

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TreasureTales said:
Red and yellow washers are very stylish this year. ;)

Happy birthday to your little girl. .
TreasurdiggrNY said:
Cool ID on the colored washers, I thought you needed a green one to make a stop light ;D

Nice hunt and Happy Birthday to your Daughter.
Glenn
Thank you and my daughter thanks you.

OP
OP
willie d

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
catchafallingstar said:
The Red and Yellow things are used in a game of Washers. The game is played like horseshoes.
Yep.

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I adore sea world... did ya sit in the first few front seats, so ya get all wet too? I betcha she had a ball... Happy 6th birthday to her too .... cool finds too.

OP
OP
willie d

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bootybay said:
I adore sea world... did ya sit in the first few front seats, so ya get all wet too? I betcha she had a ball... Happy 6th birthday to her too .... cool finds too.
No, we stayed out of the splash zone. She loves horses, so the clydesdales were her favorites. This is my daughter and her best friend Zander and his Mom close by.

Attachments

• clydesdale.jpg
    clydesdale.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 216

guzz1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2007
Sarasota
Detector(s) used
Vanquish 540 . Carrot
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hey Willie ,,,, BIG Happy B day to the little Girl. She must really love her Daddy , Your A first Class act in my book Willie , I'm all about the Kids . I'm raising a 17 month old baby boy right now and he's my whole world. Nothing better . Outstanding,,, guzz1

OP
OP
willie d

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
guzz1 said:
Hey Willie ,,,, BIG Happy B day to the little Girl. She must really love her Daddy , Your A first Class act in my book Willie , I'm all about the Kids . I'm raising a 17 month old baby boy right now and he's my whole world. Nothing better . Outstanding,,, guzz1
Thanks Guzz1. My wife and I can't believe she is 6 already. The time really does fly. I find myself looking at her and realizing that she is never going to be this little again. It's like I'm taking a mental snapshot.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions