just upgraded from ace250 to xterra50, heres tonights take, i WISH it was real.

GuANu

Mar 11, 2007
Panama City Beach, FL
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, X-Terra 50
just upgraded from ace250 to xterra50, here's tonights take, i WISH it was real.

well tonight was the second night with my x-terra 50, and so far i love it.. its out finding beyond the ace ever has, which i will report soon in my head-to-head compare of the two...

but went out behind the condos on the beach tonight and here's the take..

1 broken pair of glasses, 22 ptabs, 3 bottlecaps, 1 matchbox ford shelby GR-I concept, 1 earring that if it was real i'd be a millionaire with the rocks in it, 4 chuck-e-cheese tokens, 22 quarters, 15 dimes, 27 pennies...

so $7.27 in clad isnt bad =) hey i can rhyme..

here's the earring (dont have a way to test it, but looking at it there's no way it can be real... *update* looked at the back and its stamped "925" yet the metal looks goldish color... thought 925 was for silver? can someone help me on that one.. thanks

032807-1.jpg

and the whole lot of it..

032807-2.jpg

thanks for reading

G

Upvote 0

KenPa

Apr 7, 2006
Easton, Pa.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Re: just upgraded from ace250 to xterra50, here's tonights take, i WISH it was real.

Nice GuaNu that new detectors working great. the .925 is silver it's probably just tarnished a bit. Nice looking finds

Wasabi

Nov 7, 2005
Brevard County, FL ~ USA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalinbur II,White's Beach Hunter ID 300, Garrett AT Pro, Minelab E-Trac, Fisher F75, Tesoro Golden UMax, Whites 4900/D, Bounty Hunter IV, Bounty Hunter Big Bud
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: just upgraded from ace250 to xterra50, here's tonights take, i WISH it was real.

Nice,
Interested in hearing about your head to head comparison. Did hunt in a different location this time or the same as you hunted with your ACE?
Just curious...

OP
OP
G

GuANu

Mar 11, 2007
Panama City Beach, FL
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, X-Terra 50

same place i hunted 3 times with the ace.. got 5 bux per trip with the ace and no jewlery and alot of foil.. x-terra cancels out the foil from my current testing and is alot more accurate with the readings... will have a full report after a couple more trips and get a head to head... so far its alot better and well worth it... (still wish it had a backlight)

G

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread