Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just wanted to share with y'all!

Hope everyone is doing all okay in this freezing weather.

imagesGXH10HCZ.jpg

Upvote 0
The light rendered in this picture is stunning, can you tell me who the artist is?

Only reached 50 today...the darn wind is keeping it colder. This "painting" was found by accident on the www. I'm gonna try to find it, but you know how that goes.

River rat, we made it into the 30's today. We hit single digits yesterday. Saturday is going to be 70 degrees according to the forecast. I don't know what to put on in the mornings. At present I'm wearing wind pants, a fur coat, scuba flippers, and a ski mask. Lol!

Hey Rat!! Hope you are staying WARM and had a Great New Year!! Darn it has been COLD the past several days over here in BR!! I am trying to get over to the museum and check it out!! Really Nice Pictures you posted about it!! At Least it has warmed up a bit!! Hope to see yall soon!! GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

I'm thankful for being out of the negative! actually hit double digits today! I'm also thankful for friends
helping break ice for horses. He also helped me put heater in their water so I don't have to go out 4 times a day to break ice. Man that was a big help! Even after all this, I can still say I love snow! but then craziness runs in my family.

It was 16 here in Southwest Georgia two nights ago. Hasn't been that cold here in a long time.

OK, might be topped by Larson, but it has been -10 to -30 here for the last three days, even the trout streams are frozen shut. Our highs have been -15 or -10...
I burn wood to keep the house warm, ohhhhh boy its going fast....

Hey River. You are always a ray of sunshine. Been cold here in single digits but we are starting to warm up. I am getting my creek hunting gear ready to beak some ice! My artifact/relic season starts now. :)

Hey River Rat, it doesn't get too bad where I'm at, but the bird and dog water keeps freezing. It was 22 the other day and working outside isn't much fun but pays the bills. My folks up N Iowa are cold. Called 'em yesterday to make sure they were ok. They are tough Yankees. They laugh at me.

Richard, You are up late my friend...good luck getting out.

best to all

Call me crazy but I did a hunt this week. The high for that day was 7 and the wind was blowing and I was by a creek so guessing it was in the negative digits. 2 hours and I was ready to go.

well the lower 30's today but over last weekend?

different story

-41 below wind chill

Last edited:
A few minutes after 11:00 & it's 72 degrees.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back