JW Fishers Tracker II software

CaribbeanDiver

Oct 28, 2004
Does anyone have a copy of Fishers Tracker software they would want to sell? I just bought a Proton 3 that came with the software, but the seller has lost it.

And FYI, everyone knows the Pulse 8x is one of the, if not the, best metal detector on the market, but once you start dealing with the company you really get to appreciate their products. There are not too many companies today that offer the best products backed by the best service. Sounds like an ad, but I have just had great experiences with them.

Thanks!

Photo is yesterdays cleaning project.

Attachments

• DSC08237s.JPG
    DSC08237s.JPG
    152.4 KB · Views: 383

Skimmer

Nov 2, 2006
Hey, hi
If you get the good 'ol Fisher people to respond to you.........I've been trying unsuccessfully to get a belt clip for my "Impulse" for about 3 months now.
Good luck.....and tell em I said "Nevermind". Sheesh.
Great detector...lousy customer service as far as my experience. If you're not ordering something expensive.......the thing just vaporizes, I guess.
I was sitting on the gunnel of the boat last Oct.,
undid my weight belt..and it flew overboard. Was way tired and unlikely to find it in "hand to mask" 1715 vis....so I said I'll order one. Ain't heard from em since. Wire ties are workin nicely, though. Mike

rgecy

Bronze Member
Jun 14, 2004
Beaufort, SC
Detector(s) used
Garrett Sea Hunter Mk II
Rich,

How's Marcie! Hope you guys are doing good. Thats an impressive haul. I will keep my eyes open for the software.

Hope to be down your way next month.

Robert

OP
OP
CaribbeanDiver

CaribbeanDiver

Oct 28, 2004
Skimmer,

Really sorry to hear that. Talk to Chris at 800-822-4744, he has been very good to us. I have been so impressed with them partially because I am used to such terrible service from companies. They have gone above and beyond for me.

Hi Robert! Let me know when you come this way!

ScubaDude

Bronze Member
Oct 10, 2006
Coastal, NC
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS, Garret Seahunter MK II, Geometrics 882, Marine Sonic SS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Impulse is a Fisher, not a JW Fishers....two different companies.

SEAHUNTER

Jan 10, 2006
PALM BEACH COUNTY,FLORIDA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CaribbeanDiver
I agree with you about the sevice from the guys at JW Fisher. I have dealt with most of the companies who make detectors and while none of them were bad, JW Fishers sticks out as one of the best.
Seahunter

OP
OP
CaribbeanDiver

CaribbeanDiver

Oct 28, 2004
Yea, I am excited to get the new mag from them, but just need to find the software. I hope I can find someone that will sell me their copy, I just don't have the $1000 to get it from Fisher right now.....

OP
OP
CaribbeanDiver

CaribbeanDiver

Oct 28, 2004
Yes, I believe so. I'm not looking for an illegal copy, just someone tha thas one they are not using. I respect JW Fishers too much :)

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
CaribbeanDiver, I have been looking for the same software for over a year now. Either no one has it or they don't want to share. If you find a copy, let me know.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread