Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :BangHead:

patches63

Jun 20, 2009
republic of trinity usa
Detector(s) used
gpx4500,gmt
well shoot. john tx fer posting that, was on my way out the door. and i just drug home my highbankers.just have to pak em back down the creek.am curious where to see this info online. tried alameda county page only info goes back to june 16.will call DFG after 8. >:(

patches63

Jun 20, 2009
republic of trinity usa
Detector(s) used
gpx4500,gmt
well, after reading what i could find, it is a bit cloudy whether those who were already sold permits could continue. so im shakin the sand out of my wetsuit and gettin back in.methinks, time to throw the tea back in the harbor. :icon_scratch:

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know nothing yet of the passing,but I know before it passed your permits from this year were still good through the duration.Is the ban statewide or just certain streams??

OP
OP
H

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
EVERY DAMN SQUARE INCH SIR. Called cdfg and they happily informed me no more permits issued and talk to my lawyer ifn' I didn't like it and hung up-sweet-John >:(

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is assanine!I knew it was coming but I didnt think it would come to be.Half of my creeks are now dry,what f&&^^7are they protecting there??!!I thought they woud shut down just "salmon sesitive",areas.These greenies are out of control and they are going to take us down.How many people that are out of work right now and are dredging to stay off of welfare?They want us dependent on them....can you say communism????

patches63

Jun 20, 2009
republic of trinity usa
Detector(s) used
gpx4500,gmt
cmon kug you had to know it was gonna happen.other shoe hasnt dropped yet. ca. sb 670. then even current permitees may be shut down as well.next year NOBODY DREDGES. if you have a permit now, USE IT> then theres the federal hardrock reform bill,no bond no tickie, no laundry. thatl spill over into placer, nationwide,then what? therel be nothing.future? is full camo, gpx 4500, night vision, in the rangers back yard. heyhey, booboo! (dont think the rangers gonna like this yogi.) only my opinion.

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:wink: ;D :icon_thumleft:
patches63 said:
cmon kug you had to know it was gonna happen.other shoe hasnt dropped yet. ca. sb 670. then even current permitees may be shut down as well.next year NOBODY DREDGES. if you have a permit now, USE IT> then theres the federal hardrock reform bill,no bond no tickie, no laundry. thatl spill over into placer, nationwide,then what? therel be nothing.future? is full camo, gpx 4500, night vision, in the rangers back yard. heyhey, booboo! (dont think the rangers gonna like this yogi.) only my opinion.

OP
OP
H

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Lex/Waggoner decision codified us as teflon to our rights to camp/mine our claims patches. THEN the cancer on the klamath decided to FORCE THE ISSUE and nothing but court case after case after case. The cancer spread to the body of mining-from washington DC(claim rentals due to the massive landgrabs for non mining issues)and now this bud. A LEGAL PRECEDENT HAS BEEN SET FOR ALL STATES TO NOW HANG THE HAT ON THE LEGAL RACK AND DAMN US ALL WITH THIS DECISION-!!!!! ALL OR NOTHING--oops weze screwed state need 5 years and over $10 mil to comply BUT WEZE BANKRUPT AND THE COMPLETE DEATH OF DREDGING IS IN THE GOVERNATORS HANDS SB 670- call me I need to apply for that permit ya talked about on the phone--ya want company in XXX???John

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
like John said, itll spread to all states now! now the wacos found a path to spread their lies and our legislators helped them do it! thanks for voting democrat!

OP
OP
H

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:tongue3: DAMNEDOLDRATZ OR RETHUGLISCUM it don't matter--they're all out there diddling lil'boys,banging hookers,stealing us blind,filling there pockets fulla casha, and chowing down at the ol' pork barrel. I truly believe it is time for a fundamental change in the way we do biz. Term limits seemed a way to fix cronieism BUT now we gotta pay the bumbs for life for doing nothing but working a few years screwing us??? WHERE IS MY AMERIKA???? :help: John

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread