Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
KALIF KILLS ALL DREDGING ENDRUNS

by Hoser John » Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:45 am
icon_evil.gif
http://www.oal.ca.go...618-02E_App.pdf
Hoser John Posts: 1553 Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:42 am Location: Redding Kalif
This also includes all forms of highbanking and power sluicing inclusive-F'M' all-John:skullflag:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
...And is it any wonder that I moved the heck out of that state years ago? I saw the handwriting on the wall and bailed out of there before it got to the point I wanted to go hunting for politicians....

Yet again they make us stop doing something that harms no one because they can't be bothered to listen to all sides of an issue and get the facts straight before they jump in with both feet.

bug

Jun 5, 2008
Nor Cal
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So does that include non motorized gravity siphon type dredging? It sounds like it...

Rdg Sluicer

Dec 11, 2012
Redding, Ca
Detector(s) used
BGT Prospector

BGT Super Mini

Angus MacKirk Explorer

South Yuba Mining Highbanker
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Well that's just dumb.... Can't even use a Gold n Sand or a home made PVC sucker. It's getting where a guy might as well just do whatever he wants since everything you want to do is illegal.

Btw I plan to keep using my gold sucker....

Last edited:

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well that's just dumb.... Can't even use a Gold n Sand or a home made PVC sucker. It's getting where a guy might as well just do whatever he wants since everything you want to do is illegal.

Btw I plan to keep using my gold sucker....

That is not what it says. One of the sections not crossed out State no perviously non motorized mining activities are prohibited. You can absolutely still use hand suction devices.

Rdg Sluicer

Dec 11, 2012
Redding, Ca
Detector(s) used
BGT Prospector

BGT Super Mini

Angus MacKirk Explorer

South Yuba Mining Highbanker
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
That is not what it says. One of the sections not crossed out State no perviously non motorized mining activities are prohibited. You can absolutely still use hand suction devices.

I was looking at the any vacuuming part but after retreading it I agree the suckers should be fine.

rockygulchJoe

Jan 5, 2013
Looks like dredging equipment is banned.
The question is will cdfw try and say high-banking equipment is dreding equipment, IE the pump motor and sluice box of a high banker, I say no, but only time will tell. I'm not gonna rush down to cdfw and ask for permission.
It also seems like thay are really pushing recreational mining on us.

Jeff95531

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2013
Deep in the redwoods of the TRUE Northern CA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Alpha 2000
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Don't forget it's not our opinion that counts...it's the enforcement officer that walks up on you. I know I won't take anything with me that I'm afraid of having seized as the procedures for fighting it just isn't worth the time and gas....IMHO:unhappysmiley:

dredgeman

Feb 14, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
any vacuum system is all the ranger will read. Then it is up to the judge.

ANY

deserdog

May 17, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think the best thing to do would be print out that document that states: no previously non motorized mining activities are prohibited.

panner59

Dec 2, 2012
California...For now!
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Royal Mini High banker,Keene A-52 Sluice, Gold N Sand X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yup..the only things in Kalif. that are legal are...the illegals!! Why do we have to pay for an area that we can't use? Sorry uncle Sam (you moron) but if I don't have access to MY land your not getting any tax money for it. Screw you! Moving to Texas where they STILL use the gallows...sounds good to me!

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions