Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like ya'll had some fun and found some great finds! I wish I could've gone out and did some detectin' with ya'...
I miss having people to detect with. :-\

Bran <><

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2006
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And here is some of the better stuff i was able to locate there. The shell casing says U.M.C. 44 C.F.W....the little bottle cap says "softens and beautifies the skin" pretty beat up though.....also looks like a boot tap? Anyway, the day just went by WAY too fast.

HH y'all

Rick aka thrillathahunt

Attachments

• 100_9933.JPG
    100_9933.JPG
    112 KB · Views: 356

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
TEXAN Connection said:
Noodle said:
Looking toward the east the land drops off to the Bazos river.

Can't find the Bazos river anywhere on my map. :icon_scratch:

Is it close to the Brazos River? :icon_scratch: :icon_jokercolor: :icon_king: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Its a secret place, but if you come I will take you there.
[/quote

HOT DANG! You got a deal! :D

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Noodle said:
Looking toward the east the land drops off to the Brazos river.

Can't find the Brazos river anywhere on my map. :icon_scratch:

Is it close to the Brazos River? :icon_scratch: :icon_jokercolor: :icon_king: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Where did that little r go? :tongue3:

thrillathahunt sorry I massacred your name the first time. I went back and changed it. Hope we get to hunt again some time.
Burdie

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2006
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ya know mg......those Kansas guys are really great guys!!! Sniffer even saved me some gravy at breakfast! ;D

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey ya'll! :wave: Does that ever look like a fun time! :thumbsup: Gotta bunch of nice keepers too!

You all look great!!! 8) Miss ya! :)

Nana

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
just tryin to do my part.
now Tin, if you would have gotten rid of that cardboard sign I would have at least slowed down. LOL
seriously, if I would have known you wanted to go along I would have stopped, sorry

and MG, the video of the hog encounter wouldn't have been much, I came around the edge of the tall grass by some trees, I saw him, he saw me, he grunted and then turned and ran back into the grass and briars.
I really didn't have time to appreciate the situation. If he would have come at me, the only thing I had with me was my MD and a short handled shovel, I would have been in big trouble LOL

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I understand with my luck if it had been me he would have came after me and I dont run very fast !

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Albert! NO FAIR!
What are you doing letting those rowdy boys into Texas....pretty soon there wont be any rusty junk for me and the girls to dig when we get there!....Those boys also look pretty raggedy and kinda suspicious.....not like us Missouri gals....better keep an eye on them !!!!
I miss you guys so much! :-*

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread