OP
OP
larrybass

larrybass

Jan 12, 2006
Ottawa, Ontario
Detector(s) used
Tesoro-Amigo
Thank you for sharing your time and comment about my wee website, Cynangyl 8) Have a beauty day! :)

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
You are oh so very welcome! I put your site in my favorites too! :D Thanks again!

DennisB

Jun 13, 2006
Clinton Twp Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett's Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Gold Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah Bro LB,

Got ya in my favorites also. You always bring a flair of enjoyment in your writings.

Dennis

OP
OP
larrybass

larrybass

Jan 12, 2006
Ottawa, Ontario
Detector(s) used
Tesoro-Amigo
Thanx Dennman for the very kind comment about my writing. Life, is exciting. I've been very close to death a few times, so I keep remembering just how good it feels to be alive, on a daily basis. We never know when our time is gonna be up buddy, so we should ALL, really try enjoying our days MORE. 8) Glad it somehow shows in my quillin' style. ;D

Have a large one to-day friend!

pgill

Bronze Member
Jun 4, 2005
Northampton, UK
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver Sabre II / Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thank you LB, I live in Africa and also love the animals and survival.... I was in the Rhodesian army where I learnt lots of this stuff including tracking. There is no better place than in the bush with nature. There is so much to learn and see that is good.
Did you know that snakes yawn ;D I saw one the other day, and it just about blew my socks off...
Keep up the good work and God bless you.
Peter

OP
OP
larrybass

larrybass

Jan 12, 2006
Ottawa, Ontario
Detector(s) used
Tesoro-Amigo
Thanx Peter for the kind words. ;) I'm jacked that you are SO into Nature, buddyman! :) You are VERY correct in your mention of there being SO MUCH to learn out there. 8) I've still to see the yawnin' snake you mentioned but have seen other similar (exceptionally hard to witness) stuff that maybe one in a million folks get to observe, first hand. When you're out there, you're Doin' It, live, for real and it feels So darn good!!! ;D

...on your last part, God, I believe, has already blessed me, many times over. :D Thank you for passing on your best wishes to this ol' trapper from the Canadian northwoods...

May God be with You Peter, this day and always!

lb

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread