Silver Member
Dec 1, 2007
Western, N.C.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, Bandido UMax II, Fisher F5, Tiger Shark, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yesterday I headed out around 2:30 not even thinking of where I was going to get in at. Yea, that looks like the spot whip in and park. I proceeded to get my gear and as I was putting my leg waders on when I noticed the shower headed my way! NOOOooo! If it rains to much you might as well pack it up and go home. I will not walk in a river when it is muddy, it's much to dangerous. Besides, hard enough when it is clear! Luckily the rain let up in 5 min and I was in! I first noticed these 2 girls who were looking curiously at there friend. I did'nt give it a second thought and kept swinging. As I approached the girl that was being looked at 2 other friends were coming toward her with the other 2. Thats when I saw that look on her face of loss, helplessness and panic. I know many of you know that look. I looked at her and said,"Did you lose something?" "Yes, I lost my ring! I said, "I'll be more than happy to help you find it" It took a couple targets the first a penny, some foil and the last grab up comes the ring. A silver one with a large red stone in it. I handed it to her just as I had pulled it up with gravel and rocks and ring in palm. Tears are just rolling down this girls face and her friend comes up and starts thanking me over and over again. That girl was so choked up she could'nt even talk. Thats when her friend looked at me and said "The friend that gave her that ring justed died a few weeks ago, thankyou so much!" "I said you no this is karma, that person is looking out for you." I gave them a thumbs up sign and continued hunting. So, for about hour and a half I pulled trash and coins. Now I am thinking to myself, things do happen when you do that kind of stuff, nahhh. Thats when I got the titanium with strength,courage and honor with forgiven on the inside. I had 1 more hour and that was gone in no time so I start heading in. Not 30 ft from where I was getting out I get this grunt which is typical of the Tiger and look down and there is the bracelet. I stood there without even picking it up and said, "It really does happen!" On the 10 links of the bracelet are the Ten Commandments. I only noticed when I was looking at the karot wt. I think you can see if you look close. Is that wierd or what? Today I went again for 3 hrs and pulled the Titanium with 14k gold. Never seen one these before but I will take it! I also got it at the end of my hunt. Last is trash take in. HH all!

Attachments

• 011.JPG
    011.JPG
    169.8 KB · Views: 125
  • 015.JPG
    015.JPG
    169.3 KB · Views: 120
  • 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    193.3 KB · Views: 134
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    190.4 KB · Views: 117
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    176.3 KB · Views: 108
Upvote 0

AC1955

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
New Hampshire & Maine
Detector(s) used
V3i, Excalibur II, White's M6, Coinmaster, Teknetics EurotekPro, White's Surfmaster PI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Karma, no doubt.

Love the sardine can! LOL

DigDugNY

Bronze Member
Aug 19, 2006
New York
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 2, Fisher F75, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man what a nice few days you've been having. I commend you for your willingness to help them. :) now I really need to get a tiger shark, lol

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Karma is real...nice finds.

search and recovery

May 6, 2011
Halifax, N.C.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Whites Surfmaster Dual Field, Fisher CZ 6a,Teknetics G2,Deeptech Vista Gold, Tosoro Sand Shark, Minelab Sovereign GT, Sunspot sand scoop
Best feeling in the world is when you return something that means so much to someone. Congrats on all the finds.

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice haul!!

leprechaun

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030; The only metal detector I'll ever need
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds and return, good karma is in your favor.Happy hunting.:icon_thumleft:

dewcon4414

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2006
Gulf Coast, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MDT, Nox, Blue Xcals and CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been there done that.... those tears really make it all worth it. Thats a reward within itself. Great finds.....

Dew

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Karma has happened many times in this hobby for me
Great story - great finds :icon_thumleft:

gold nuggets

Bronze Member
Apr 5, 2008
Springfield, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE, Pro coil inline probe. Also the Excal II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It seems like karma always picks the time, place and the circumstances
to repay someone for a good deed done. Congratulations on some nice
keepers and the ring find. Gold Nuggets :hello:

Surfview

Jul 1, 2012
Marineland
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Congratulations for helping that young lady. Also great finds..

herb n surf

Jun 12, 2011
Gulf Coast Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
whites' Pi Pro, Dual Field, and fisher labs' Cz21 , BH Land Star, BH 3300 ,Garrett GTI 2500
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
You did good !!!!!! Congratulations on those real nice finds >>(Well deserved)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread