Bronze Member
Sep 21, 2003
Allentown Pa.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DFX 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I posted this on todys finds and was asked to post it here too....howdy since i was asked by a few people about the marbles here are the newest ones kayleigh has found over the last year or so she found 2 today and theres 27 altogether to add to the display so its more thn the 20 i thought we found.. we ave.1-2 marbles a trip on one trip she found 5 1/2 marbles thats the best day so far... when it rains the creek bed moves alot and we go a couple days later after it rains and we always get some goodies. she's proud of her marble collection... we now call the spot the "marble factory" in honor of a t-netter who would begrudge a 10 year olds marble finds!! Smiley hh all jd

the marble display are the other marbles she's found in the creek over a 4 yr. period...thanks

Attachments

• 100_0346a.JPG
    100_0346a.JPG
    78.6 KB · Views: 427
  • 100_0347a.JPG
    100_0347a.JPG
    71.6 KB · Views: 400
  • 100_0346a.JPG
    100_0346a.JPG
    78.6 KB · Views: 424
  • 100_0347a.JPG
    100_0347a.JPG
    71.6 KB · Views: 418

Marbleguy

Nov 2, 2008
Those are stunning..

That's what happens when someone finds a site that has'nt been worked over. One of these days I'd like to look over my old school yard. That was Mildred Morrow Elementary School in Tustin,Ca. I started my first year of school there in 1951. I recall playing in the dirt school yard and it was literally blanketed with marbles that'd been left there over many years by children before my generation. I have a vivid memory of turning these old marbles over in my hand,holding them up to the sunlight. And wondering how the adults who made the marbles got the worlds-within-worlds panorama inside the marbles. There were times I was so transfixed by this I did'nt hear the end of recess school bell ring. I would look up from holding/caressing a marble and find I was the only 5 or 6 year old kid sitting alone on the dirt out there on the playground. All the other kids had gone back to kindergarten class to play with numbered wooden blcks,etc.

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
shes a lot like her `ol man isnt she! :thumbsup: nice collection!

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man mega congrats to your lil marble hunter!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread