Bronze Member
Sep 21, 2003
Allentown Pa.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DFX 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
howdy since i was asked by a few people about the marbles here are the newest ones kayleigh has found over the last year or so she found 2 today and theres 27 altogether to add to the display so its more thn the 20 i thought we found.. we ave.1-2 marbles a trip on one trip she found 5 1/2 marbles thats the best day so far... when it rains the creek bed moves alot and we go a couple days later after it rains and we always get some goodies. she's proud of her marble collection... we now call the spot the "marble factory" in honor of a t-netter who would begrudge a 10 year olds marble finds!! :) hh all jd

Attachments

• 100_0346a.JPG
    100_0346a.JPG
    78.6 KB · Views: 495
Upvote 0

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds, I love finding marbles!!! You should copy this and put it in the marble forum, people there will be able to tell you if any are worth some money!!! :icon_pirat:

OP
OP
j.d. in the usa

j.d. in the usa

Bronze Member
Sep 21, 2003
Allentown Pa.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DFX 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i have gotten a few pm's so here they are these are the others marbles she has found in the creek over the last 4 years or so...i still hve to add the 27 new ones in the display

Attachments

• 100_0347a.JPG
    100_0347a.JPG
    71.6 KB · Views: 473

burglarifyoulike

Aug 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
White's DFX
what a great collection and a fun thing to do together! how do you think all of them got in the creek bed? a marble tournament by the creek one day or what?

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful collection, Kayleigh. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:wink: RR

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
Wow Kayliegh! Great collection.Wtg,girl,I'm proud of you.Keep gettin' out there and show dad how it's done.

OP
OP
j.d. in the usa

j.d. in the usa

Bronze Member
Sep 21, 2003
Allentown Pa.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DFX 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
burglar i dont know why there are so many marbles there.....the area we search is only about a 1/4 mile long..the creek is filled with indian artifacts, old pottery, and broken bottles, i have taken my metal detector there many times and found a few cool old relics and eyeballed a few nice arrowheads there but so far not a single coin new or old in the creek bed.

blklab

Jul 30, 2008
Overland Park, Kansas
Detector(s) used
White's DFX/Garrett Ace 250/Troy X2/DetectorPro Pistol Probe
Way to go "kayleigh". That is a real neat collection. Congratulations and
keep up the good work. You have something there to be real proud of.
Doug (blklab)

OP
OP
j.d. in the usa

j.d. in the usa

Bronze Member
Sep 21, 2003
Allentown Pa.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DFX 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks my dad and you guys inspire me to keep up my collection :tongue3: kayleigh

MalteseFalcon

Bronze Member
Aug 17, 2005
Haha!

Nice pics!

Yeah I had to ask if she had found any more.

Brings a smile to my face to think about the 'treasure' she is finding right there at the house lol.
;D

mxtswinger

Jul 27, 2006
Northeast KY
Detector(s) used
2 Whites MXT's Goldscan 5 PI
j.d. in missouri said:
burglar i dont know why there are so many marbles there.....the area we search is only about a 1/4 mile long..the creek is filled with indian artifacts, old pottery, and broken bottles, i have taken my metal detector there many times and found a few cool old relics and eyeballed a few nice arrowheads there but so far not a single coin new or old in the creek bed.

I'll bet some kid got caught playing for money and his folks confiscated them and threw them in the dump. :D

Love 'em.

catchdogcross

Sep 27, 2008
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Deleon, Tesoro Tiger Shark
So pretty! I love old marbles, havent found any yet... Just a little white ball I thought was a marble but turned out to be a metal ball with a white rubber shell, weird huh?
Catchdog

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread