Keen bottle and potlid hunter

sbowloc

Tenderfoot
Sep 1, 2017
South West of the UK
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone I'm Colin, from the UK, and am a very keen collector of old, old glassware and Victorian coloured potlids called Prattware (I have over 300). I also have a fascination with old coins, especially old English, which is shared by my 10yr old son. I've been lucky enough to dig and well dive on 16th century castle sites, dig 1800's rubbish dumps and dive some old wrecks in various places.
My wife says that I'd collect anything and everything if I could and to be fair I've also collected Murano glass fish, snuff boxes, codd bottles, Roman Items, marbles and some other things in the 15 years we've been married so I suppose she has a point.
I try to be as knowledgeable as I can about the things I collect but on occasion can be stumped which is where forums like this are so valuable.

bill_wabo

Bronze Member
Sep 12, 2014
Quebec
Detector(s) used
helmet from pomelo
Teknetics Delta 4000,
Tesoro Mojave,
Garrett Carrott
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the forum sbowloc, you'll find people with same interests here. We have a marble and bottle categorie on the forum. Also some pretty good divers, their posts are always interesting.

xr7ator

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2011
Denver, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Gold, ATX, MH7 (oldie!) Minelab Explorer SE Pro, EQ800
Welcome and don't be shy posting pics of some of your finds.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: United Kingdom for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your country.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the forum from Massachusetts!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread