❎ SOLD Keene 2 1/2” dredge high banker combo

DJR_AAL

Greenie
Oct 24, 2023
Deal of a life time.
I got a 2 1/2” Keene dredge high banker combo for free.
It has the 2.5 hp motor pump with it also an extra sluice extension. It’s got hoses all the stuff you need the only thing that’s missing is the nozzle but you can buy a replacement. It’s free with a catch you or your agent must pick the items up here in Fort Myers FL. “””I will not ship it “””” even if you offer money
It’s a great little sluice that I’ve use for years,
It’s been sitting in my garage taking up space. If you or a agent of yours can pick it up you can have it and everything I have that goes with it.
🚨🚨🚨if you ask to ship it or deliver it I will ignore your email🚨🚨🚨

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I'd love it, but 3200 miles is a bit of a hike.

Key Rat

Tenderfoot
Oct 3, 2012
SE Cape Coral, FL
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax & Discovery 3300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good evening, I just noticed this post. No chance this thing is still available, eh? I live in SE Cape. Thank you and keep on digging!

OP
OP
D

DJR_AAL

Greenie
Oct 24, 2023
Good evening, I just noticed this post. No chance this thing is still available, eh? I live in SE Cape. Thank you and keep on digging!
Yes it is.
Sorry I didn’t get a notification of your post.

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

DJR_AAL

Greenie
Oct 24, 2023
Yup you can have it!
I don’t know how to PM someone on here, if you do let me know.

beachwolf

Dec 18, 2023
I think I'm gonna pass. I don't have anywhere to use it and don't really have room to store it either.

cheech25

Mar 9, 2024
Deal of a life time.
I got a 2 1/2” Keene dredge high banker combo for free.
It has the 2.5 hp motor pump with it also an extra sluice extension. It’s got hoses all the stuff you need the only thing that’s missing is the nozzle but you can buy a replacement. It’s free with a catch you or your agent must pick the items up here in Fort Myers FL. “””I will not ship it “””” even if you offer money
It’s a great little sluice that I’ve use for years,
It’s been sitting in my garage taking up space. If you or a agent of yours can pick it up you can have it and everything I have that goes with it.
🚨🚨🚨if you ask to ship it or deliver it I will ignore your email🚨🚨🚨
Maybe a longshot, but is this still available?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread