Keep a level head

Johnnysan

Jan 3, 2009
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic 5-ID / Garrett Ace 250
I wonder how 'level' it is after hitting the ground.

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good 1 i stop for ladders on the freeway. it gets kinda hairy though :thumbsup:

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
aa battery said:
good 1 i stop for ladders on the freeway. it gets kinda hairy though :thumbsup:
I saw a fully loaded tool belt at the side of the freeway last year. The fwy was very crowded but moving. No way was I able to get over and stop. I would have had to back up on the shoulder a quarter mile. >:(

mrs.oroblanco

Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Black Hills of South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope it wasn't a transit, that some worker was trying to work with :D

I have found lots of stuff on the highway - definitely fun! I found 2 silver platters back in the 70's. A peridot ring (my birthstone, no less), :D
an electric fence charger, a small box with three silver spoons (have no idea about that one) a box with several crosses in it, and many other, smaller things.

It is amazing what can be found along our highways and that you can find without an md!

B

Twsted

Tenderfoot
May 9, 2009
:laughing9: :hello2: Well had to run to pepboys a few weeks ago. Was looking in store about 45 minutes..Went back to truck .thought I saw a dollar bill on ground (( thinkin maybe a piece of note paper most likely)) Picked it up OOOh my Gooshh!! A $ 100.00 Dollar bill..quul..What ..over there look girly another 1? Cant be..holy Chit batman.., It is ..Was just gitty with excitement..Started up truck pulled into drive lane..And What did my wondering eyes see?? Oh Yes !!Another 1...Slammed in into park.. and grabbed another one..And Guess what ? You Got it ! more of them babies blowing in the wind..I grabbed it looked around for owner or camera A cop! Hell jumped in truck and headed home ..Yeah still all gitty when I got home It was a nice day..Thank You Mother Nature for the blowing of the Money Tree.. A very True Story .. :-* :P :icon_sunny:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread