OP
OP
jamey

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
allrighty then.i really like to go back to places were i find a broken one and it payed off for me this time because i can tell what they were now Picture 220.jpg Picture 222.jpg Picture 223.jpg maybe a type of dalton,please help me out if im wrong.this site is also were i found a neat pinetree?,a couple of years ago but gave it to the guy who owns the property have too pay dues sometimes i thought at the time and just didnt think about again untill he gave it back to me on sunday,well after checking it out again it is probally the thinness one ive ever seen Picture 229.jpg Picture 230.jpg Picture 232.jpg ok just one more tale,i only went back to this spot because of the big sandy i found there before,found this what cha going to call it,drill,point or knife.i like the conversation starter type ones Picture 224.jpg

Picture 225.jpg Picture 226.jpg Picture 228.jpg

OP
OP
jamey

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bsit that was fast,i would feel so bad if you waited all day to see these,you got a bot dont ya?

bsit1361

Bronze Member
Feb 23, 2010
md
Nah just been off work all day and bored. Had to clean for a showing of the house and the flood waters were to high. Grounds frozen and nobody has plowed yet. Still reveling in a ravens superbowl win. Looks like you had a good day. Ben

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That last one is nice. Actually all are.

theviking

Bronze Member
Aug 29, 2009
Blue ridge mts, Virginia
Primary Interest:
Other
Very nice, I think you might be right about the dalton site. The pinetree is a killer. I would guess nearly exhausted knife on the last piece, very cool. Thanks for the view.

OP
OP
jamey

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks everyone,going back for the other half of one i already have,has had some advantages.

NC field hunter

Silver Member
Jul 29, 2012
Dude! Those are flat nasty!! Your 1st pics are defiantly Hardaway or dalton. And the other two finds are like none I have ever seen. Thanks for the eye candy bro!!

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice Jamey. I really like that material. You are in a good area. We need to hit it with shovels :thumbsup: I scored a little celt today by a spring. Nothing great. That drill is a fine one and a nice centerpiece have you typed it yet?

OP
OP
jamey

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks again everyone,nc i posted one a while back an in situ and everything in a post called found a few days ago that is killer i think you can find it still,and tn thanks for the comments,cant wait to see the celt,and i really just like to let mother nature to show them to me.

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its funny how one yr in a spot is killer and the next yr isnt. I guess the rain uncovers them in layers. Nice ones jamey

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions