KEEPERS !

OP
OP
N

natchitoches

thanks
i am still trying to get more pictures,but not haveing much luck
wow i really do miss my old sony mvc -fd90,it was the best camera i ever had
and just great at small stuff.you could take a pic. of the eye of a needle and see blobs of metal inside.it was that good

Attachments

• Picture 071.jpg
    Picture 071.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
OP
OP
N

natchitoches

this is a picture of a speard bison nickel i took with my old camera.

Last edited:

Neanderthal

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2006
oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
I love that boatstone. If you ever need to just make room in that frame, you can toss that critter my way!

OP
OP
N

natchitoches

hey , il keep you in mind.
indianjoe(insidejoke)

OP
OP
N

natchitoches

QUOTE[=rock;2989664]Really nice display you have. So how does that pay dig work anyway? I have never been able to know living where I do. All surface hunting here. The rain is your friend..lol[/QUOTE]
there all are a little difference
some show you where to dig, other lets you dig where you want to,
and other use backhoes and big shaker tables

here is some info on it
Austindiggers.com - Texas Arrowheads and Paydigs Screen Digs - TX - Arrowhead Chat Message Rooms - Arrowheads Personal collections - 2011 Artifact Arrowhead Show Listings Dates - Buying Artifact Collections - Collection Buyer - Arrowhead Dealer - Pur
Pay Digs - Paydigs Texas Arrowheads - Pay To Dig Arrowhead Links -Texas Arrowheads, Dig for fee - Pay Dig Sites - Texas , Tx

Dig Rules

Last edited:

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Must be nice to be able to do it. I think most of the good artifacts here have already been found on the surface. Once in a great while you get lucky but not often enough.

NC field hunter

Silver Member
Jul 29, 2012
rock said:
Must be nice to be able to do it. I think most of the good artifacts here have already been found on the surface. Once in a great while you get lucky but not often enough.

No way!!! Every rain brings some up, just as the same rain buries, once again the ones that got over looked. 95% of my collection is from the same field that 99% of my dad's came from. They never stop surfacing. You just have to rush out to the spots if competition is against you. These ancient marvels surface for a small window of time, then back into the earth for .... Who knows how long. My opinion, a good site is like the ocean. Man can't dry it up!!!

nsdq

Silver Member
Oct 16, 2011
Tarpon springs FL
Detector(s) used
AT-Pro,Ace 150, flea market digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
and somtimes when your digging up a pull tab you get lucky
No way!!! Every rain brings some up, just as the same rain buries, once again the ones that got over looked. 95% of my collection is from the same field that 99% of my dad's came from. They never stop surfacing. You just have to rush out to the spots if competition is against you. These ancient marvels surface for a small window of time, then back into the earth for .... Who knows how long. My opinion, a good site is like the ocean. Man can't dry it up!!!

OP
OP
N

natchitoches

yes i would like to go more but texas is a huge place.
its a full 6 1/2 hour drive for me to go. so i don;t get to go much

OP
OP
N

natchitoches

it really is fun to go dig with your friends

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
it really is fun to go dig with your friends

I bet it is. Most of the collectors here are too old to do it anymore in my area. All the young ones dont really care about them anymore. But during election yrs you have to be careful when looking cause you just never know who is wanting to make you an example for their election. I go to a lot of differnt places to hunt and never the same one twice in a row.

OP
OP
N

natchitoches

that's the way to do it. give the site time to recover.
here where I live most everyone hunts the lake when the water go down.
but there to many people all falling all over each other.
I love hunting the springs , up in the hills.
where you never see anyone.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice looking cave. That has some quality wall coverings. I am sure many miles went into that. Looks great. Need a frig and microwave and its complete. :))

OP
OP
N

natchitoches

lol that old saying is still true,
the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread