worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I know I've posted a lot of shots of this guy,but I see him doing different stuff like..
keeping cool.. 019.JPG

scratching an itch.. 015.JPG 049.JPG
031.JPG

What the heck you lookin at.. 022.JPG

This years young,not able to fly yet.. 002.JPG 040.JPG

I've been feeding them,they get pretty dang close too.. 007.JPG

GOD Bless

Chris

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice shots Chris.. I got me a new camera last week, but I haven't even tried it out yet. This next week I'll be out and about, so then I'll see if I'm smart enough to operate the thing. I hope it works out as I like? I got it at Costco and they gave me 90 days to decide if I want to return it or not.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice shots Chris.. I got me a new camera last week, but I haven't even tried it out yet. This next week I'll be out and about, so then I'll see if I'm smart enough to operate the thing. I hope it works out as I like? I got it at Costco and they gave me 90 days to decide if I want to return it or not.

What did you get Grant?

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What did you get Grant?
I got this Panasonic ZS40. I like how compact and all it is. I can keep it in a pocket and not swinging on my neck when I get to climbing around in the rocks & canyons and going up mountain trails or on my bike, like I was out doing last evening with a smart phone in my pocket...http://www.costco.com/Panasonic-LUMIX-ZS40-Digital-Camera-Bundle.product.100159265.html Plus I have never figured out why an eye view has been removed from so many compact cameras?. Holding them out away from your face is like taking picture with a pistol or so it seems to me? and very often it's hard to see the screen with the light reflecting on it. I like an eye view, it's like a rifle with a scope right on my eyeball, held nice and steady on subjects whether there stationary or in motion.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I got this Panasonic ZS40. I like how compact and all it is. I can keep it in a pocket and not swinging on my neck when I get to climbing around in the rocks & canyons and going up mountain trails or on my bike, like I was out doing last evening with a smart phone in my pocket...http://www.costco.com/Panasonic-LUMIX-ZS40-Digital-Camera-Bundle.product.100159265.html Plus I have never figured out why an eye view has been removed from so many compact cameras?. Holding them out away from your face is like taking picture with a pistol or so it seems to me? and very often it's hard to see the screen with the light reflecting on it. I like an eye view, it's like a rifle with a scope right on my eyeball, held nice and steady on subjects whether there stationary or in motion.

I'd get a little fanny pack for it

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread