spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Winter can be tough on anyone, but there are many simply ways to keep oneself amused during these cold months.

Here is just one of many ways to keep yourself entertained. It's the post I call

"I said that"

Simply be one of the first responders to any post that may catch your fancy. You just have to write a few lines that are appropriate to the subject matter. I am sure your first post will probably be as good as any, but then again, someone may come along with a better idea. :icon_thumleft:

Stay on top of this post until you see a post more fitting. Now you can go back and modify your post, just reword the post you find better and later you can always quote the author and say, "I said that" :laughing7: First it is cute, secondly the beauty is that the author will go back and see his idea in another form, so they may just question themselves.

Remember, you didn't hear it from me, and I would never do that :laughing9:

Then again, since some may read this, it probably won't work :tongue3:

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Contender for the shortest thread in history?....way too technical,i'm goin to bed! :tongue3:

cdltpx

Jul 6, 2009
Galvez La 70769
Detector(s) used
ACE 250/2 coils BH 2 coils/ Garrett pinpointer.
Summer is the roughest on me :icon_sunny: I want to go with less AC but wife would not hear of it after you are acclimated and as long as you have plenty of Iced Tea you should enjoy the heat. ??? I have my camper now I just might fix a screened in area so I can try to survive a winter with heat. I know when I didn't run my ac all day I was happier because I woud go out more and do things. If I went to less AC I know I would drop a lot of weight bc when I did I got down to 250 I am now 340.

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used
tesoro eldorado, tesoro lobo,goldmaxx xp
Brilliant :laughing7:

I think you should delete this now or you'll spoil it :laughing9:

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No need to go that far, most people have a short memory span :P

Funny thing is several months ago I ran a post the world's most beautiful animal, and went back and rewrote the whole post into something totally different. It was a hoot to go back and reread all the replies against the new thread.

Then again, I'm into cheap entertainment :laughing7:

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used
tesoro eldorado, tesoro lobo,goldmaxx xp
It's cheap and a bit childish.....but funny :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread