Keith at Fort Bedford....Incredibly knowledgeable and fair

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE w/15' SEF Coil/ Minelab GPX 4500/2 Garrett Pro Pointers/3 Sets Killer B Headphones/ Koss Headphones/ Detekniy Wireless headphone Adapter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wrote a long post under Fort Bedford Detectors about my experience with Keith. I am, to say the least, extremely passionate about detecting. This stuff is important to me and I care deeply about my equipment not only giving me the best chance at being successful but also not letting me down. I am by no means rich and I work very hard for my money. Knowing I was going to be spending a couple thousand dollars I really wanted to deal with somebody who would be completely honest with me and who had intimate knowledge of the machines I was looking at. Keith was amazing and spent lots of time on the phone with me answering all of my questions plus giving me a ton of information and tips that he's learned from being an avid GPX user. By the end of our conversation I was confident in my decision and bought a new GPX-4500 as well as another pointer and GPX accessory.
If you care about doing business with a good person who's honest and fair and truly loves this hobby....I can confidently say Keith is that person. He will get all of my business in the future and unfortunately for him he will also have to answer all of my stupid questions lol.

Last edited:

Mach1Pilot

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2008
Bedford County, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Fisher, Teknetics and more!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you for the kind words, Abe! I appreciate the chance to help you in the quest to find that next cob or Pine Tree Shilling! :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions