Keith @ Fort Bedford Detectors

afxtwin

Nov 12, 2014
NJ
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-Pro, Deteknix Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i had emailed a few different vendors listed here on Tnet for some price quotes and some advice regarding my first purchase. Keith at Fort Bedford Metal Detectors was actually the only vendor to address ALL of my questions. he took the time to write out a long PM explaining the answers to the few questions i had, along with his opinion and advice. he actually had suggestions that saved me money. he has some of the best prices i found for what i needed. THANK YOU KEITH for helping me and my SO getting our first detectors. he even fulfilled my out-of-the-norm shipping request.

and he did not ask me to write this.

i look forward to doing business with him again and you should definitely contact him if you are looking for gear or answers. im not saying the other vendors are bad in any way, just that Keith went about gaining my business the way i felt was best.

thanks again Keith! cant wait to start detecting!

:hello::icon_thumright:

Mach1Pilot

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2008
Bedford County, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Fisher, Teknetics and more!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You both are very kind, and also assets to the Tnet community! Thanks for the endorsements. :)

Afxtwin- you should see your new machine on Monday- I hope the snow melts so you can try it out!

slink

Dec 12, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I recently ordered from fort bedford.I was very happy with the transaction,products,and service.

Thanks Keith

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread