KELLYCO DOES NOT WORK

Status
Not open for further replies.

poppat63

Greenie
Jan 2, 2014
Central Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Tesoro Toltec2, Fisher1212X . Also in the house, (my boys machines) a Garrett ace 250, and a Bounty Hunter 505.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am about done dealing with Kellyco , and here is why : I have been getting the run around from them for 2 weeks now. I have spoken with numerous different people at this company, and have just been getting no answers or flat out misinformation. The people that answer the phone did not give me any satisfaction, so I decided to call Gene Knight. It seems that Gene is never available , or does not return phone calls. I have left several messages for him in the past 2 weeks, but he never calls back. I have dealt with kellyco exclusively for the past 15 year or so, and this is the first time I've had to deal with their customer service, and I am VERY DISSAPOINTED. The issue at hand is a simple one an should be solved easily. I do not understand how a company can stay in business , with this type of customer service. Poppat63

Produce Guy

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
buy from people here on this sight.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am about done dealing with Kellyco , and here is why : I have been getting the run around from them for 2 weeks now. I have spoken with numerous different people at this company, and have just been getting no answers or flat out misinformation. The people that answer the phone did not give me any satisfaction, so I decided to call Gene Knight. It seems that Gene is never available , or does not return phone calls. I have left several messages for him in the past 2 weeks, but he never calls back. I have dealt with kellyco exclusively for the past 15 year or so, and this is the first time I've had to deal with their customer service, and I am VERY DISSAPOINTED. The issue at hand is a simple one an should be solved easily. I do not understand how a company can stay in business , with this type of customer service. Poppat63

Papa pm me your contact info and I will personally see he calls you...

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

sliverofsilver

Apr 23, 2011
howell , nj
Detector(s) used
eyes, whites classic SL ,Bounty Hunter Tracker I-D/505 ,
Discovery 1100, eyes,hatchet,shovel,scoop,for now
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thats very kind of you treasure

OP
OP
P

poppat63

Greenie
Jan 2, 2014
Central Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Tesoro Toltec2, Fisher1212X . Also in the house, (my boys machines) a Garrett ace 250, and a Bounty Hunter 505.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasure-Hunter thanks for your help a pm has been sent.

gsxraddict

Sep 21, 2005
Resaca, GA
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Minelab Equinox 800, Whites V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
your problem will be resolved soon, you can bet that now.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasure-Hunter thanks for your help a pm has been sent.

I got it and forwarded it to Gene via email, I will follow it up with a personal phone call to Gene later today...

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Last edited:

Gene@Kellyco

Dec 15, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

poppat63, You left me a message Wed 2/19 after I left for the day and I apologize for not getting back to you as of yet. I will call you after 4:00pm eastern time per your direction provide by Treasure_Hunter.

Gene Knight
Director of International
and Domestic Sales
Kellyco Metal Detectors

Coastie1

Apr 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interested in purchasing a md for my grandson. This company is on my list. Just wondering if this issue was resolved without getting into the specifics. Regards JD

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They are a good company, are you in orlando?

I had sales director contact poppa, if it wasn't taken care of poppa would have posted again....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread