kellyco headphones.

bomber

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2006
DUI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey bud,i believe Goio has the etrac.come by the hunt on sunday,plenty of guys with good info,Ron Shore from Windy City will be there

OP
OP
trash n cash

trash n cash

Oct 14, 2007
Algonquin IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac / Garrett pro pointer
Yah, something happened on the way to a nice Sunday. I have to work.... :icon_scratch:

bomber

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2006
DUI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I HATE :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: WHEN THAT HAPPENS!!!!!!!!!!!!....spring hunt is only 7 months away in April :P

Goio

Sep 15, 2003
All over!!!
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, E-Trac, Excalibur II
trash n cash said:
Kellyco has a free upgrade for headphones from the koss brand if you get an e-trac. They are Grey ghost, or accusound. any thoughts on these if you have used them?

Hi TC,

I will go with the E-trac and Ratphones combo. Ron, will give you a way better deal than Kellyco and you could always keep the Koss headphones as backup :thumbsup:

Goio

Sep 15, 2003
All over!!!
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, E-Trac, Excalibur II
trash n cash said:
Yah, something happened on the way to a nice Sunday. I have to work.... :icon_scratch:

That's where sickdays come in!! :thumbsup: it's flu season, no time play brave, come and enjoy your sickday with us!! :icon_pirat:

OP
OP
trash n cash

trash n cash

Oct 14, 2007
Algonquin IL
Detector(s) used
Sounds like a good deal from Ron. I'm working time and a half $$$ on Sunday. Can't pass it up. Holidays are comming, truck needs fixin'. Scuba diving is the money sucker of all hobbies! I need to call him to go see what he has. I would much rather get to look at what I'm buying than order over the net. Plus support a mom and pop business. :thumbsup:

bomber

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2006
DUI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sweet! just did my open water at haigh last year,we gotta talk more :thumbsup:

OP
OP
trash n cash

trash n cash

Oct 14, 2007
Algonquin IL
Detector(s) used
Great! I dive with Toucan out of Lake Villa. Once you go on that dive to the Caribbean to look for Spanish gold coins or swim with a shark thats 4 times bigger than you. It changes you.

bomber

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2006
DUI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thats what i'm taking about baby!YEAH! the ocean calls to me

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
Hey trash, what's those giant sharks compared to those carp in the river? You worked around Towne Park or the Hill Climb site?

OP
OP
trash n cash

trash n cash

Oct 14, 2007
Algonquin IL
Detector(s) used
Yah, those asian carp jump right out of the water for an airborn attack! Have not worked those areas Lowbatt.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread