kentucky hunt video , gorget at end

The Grim Reaper

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2008
Southern Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Definitely the find of a lifetime. One of the nicest Adena Expanded Center Gorgets I have ever seen. Congrats to Trevor on the incredible find. You guys really hit some hot spots. One question though, what is up with Trevor putting things in his mouth to clean them??? Just spit on them dude. lol

Jonzer

Feb 12, 2010
Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Natural Eyeball Pressure
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome hunt!!
Nice finds. The Kirk is sweet.
I say Banner on the gorget!

Jonzer

Feb 12, 2010
Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Natural Eyeball Pressure
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the Banner Trevor.
Well deserved. Your cameraman gets honorable mention.

OP
OP
trevmma

trevmma

Bronze Member
May 23, 2006
Detector(s) used
whites 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
there u go shane, lol. thanks everyone, it just keeps getting darker and richer in color

The Grim Reaper

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2008
Southern Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
trevmma said:
there u go shane, lol. thanks everyone, it just keeps getting darker and richer in color

Trevor, is you really want to bring out the colors on that piece try rubbing the oil from your face on it. Do a small spot to see if you like it before you do it all, but I promise you it will really make the colors pop.

Get-the-point

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2009
PA. NJ
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Absolutely one hell of a beautiful Gorget Trev......Man I would have been stunned to see it just laying there waiting.....Man what a beauty one of the rare few that survived the disc and thank freakin god...Congrats on the banner man you deserve it with that find. Keep them coming brotha.......there are more to be had in that field!!!!!!..............................GTP(Chris)

OP
OP
trevmma

trevmma

Bronze Member
May 23, 2006
Detector(s) used
whites 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey grim , im scarred to touch it with out washing my hands. it is so fricking perfect that i feel if someone suspects oil on it they will say repro, it i want to get it graded im hearing good things about the grading,,p.s. there is only one small magnesium deposit one whole i think, but would love for some one to scope it and find more if they can
thanks everyone so much p.s. u should have seen the pre cam , lol i was pale and serious as a heart attack when i glanced at it, i was in shock and that was before i found the front untouched, the small plow mark on back u cant even feel with ur finger.
here is what it looks like now, sorry for all the pics and vids im just excited as crap still.

hdmech71

Jan 25, 2012
wv
Detector(s) used
F75 se / Minelab Soveriogn / sunray probe/ whites classic Id/ pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Awesome video and some killer points.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions