OP
OP
J

Juskevicius

Mar 29, 2021
Lithuania
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I show here sentences extracted from C1 at the hand of DOI(Beale papers version).
1. Abolish absolute and Britain, but consent disposed elected forms.
2. And be bands bodies causes created. Causes colonies deriving direct ends.
3. Another colonies becomes creator. Declare design. Elect(ed) legislation.
4. Alter bodies changed. Direct equal from governments. Human is it. Just King laws mankind measures. Nature of history people.

Interesting point is that authors of puzzle tried to show us the full stop of sentences by repeating the same word. Nice idea, but it was difficult to realise, cos many words were mentioned in DOI only once.
So intead of FORMS, FOR was used. Intead of ENDS, AND was used, Instead of ELECTED, LEGISLATION was used. Only word PEOPLE was mentioned many times, so 4th section finished correctly - PEOPLE PEOPLE.

PostBST

Apr 29, 2024
Latvia
Have a nice day neighbor ). I'm from Latvia. And i'm going another way, so long way ). Decoding of Beale is in several "layers"\stages using Declaration. First stage contains the instructions for second stage, second stage contains the instructions for decoding(i think) "1" and "3". I'm on 2nd stage now. But big problem for me that the english is not my native language. I'm russian speaking. And i can't know how correctly was build some phrases in english.

P.S. I think that cipher not about the treasure. I guess the cipher creator is Thomas Jefferson, 3rd president ). And about the Lewis and Clark expedition started in St. Louis, MO.

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

Juskevicius

Mar 29, 2021
Lithuania
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Daniel Boone created the code.

One key clue to decipher was in his, "killed a bear" carving on a tree.
Since we started to talk about movies, I recommend to watch "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (1966)".
Especially episode 1h10min47sec. Carlson talks.
-I hid the gold. The gold is safe. In the cemetery.
-Which grave? Have a name? Have a number?
Well, have you seen books in this movie? No books, No key.
Well, numbers are in cemetery. Of course, it is a most safe place numbers to hide.

PostBST

Apr 29, 2024
Latvia
Can someone English speaking tell me, can the phrase marked in red be correct? It's blow my mind. It seems to me it's the waste of words ).
"... people laws form formidable history the these province for that becomes it for us have that{or "that have"?} destruction example and a constitution sent into the off ..."

-------------------------------------
But I think my way is the only true one ).

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

Juskevicius

Mar 29, 2021
Lithuania
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beale Papers, decrypted text: six feet below.
Common Idiom. It's a well-established idiom referencing death and burial.
It is not about the depth of the treasure, it is about Beale Papers link to cemeteries.
Another golden coin for a Cemetery version.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread